BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Lara B.
Clifton, VA
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Shade ranges are very minimal. Nice quality and keeps my skin matte. I hate the packaging, as I travel often. I like bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation packaging better because you can close the power, unlike Tarte. It gets everywhere whenever I put it in my bag and leaves all the powder on the top of the little mesh and makes it very hard to use / get an even light brush tap.
Becca L.
weathersfield
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have NOTHING bad to say about tarte. Everything I've ever tried has been incredible and this foundation is no exception. It was full coverage long lasting everything was easy to blend on top of it it had a natural satin finish and NEVER broke out my sensitive skin. 10/10 would recommend. Only thing I wish was it gave more of a shade range. The colors tend to be on the darker end and I'm VERY pale.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This is a great product! It leaves an airbrushed natural finish that leaves my skin glowing and radiant! It doesn’t have a smell which is nice and it doesn’t get oily throughout the day. I feel like it can be super natural or full coverage depending on how much you apply! I love this product and there’s a ton in the container for the money
Mirka D.
Collinsville
Love the coverage and matches my skin color very well. Helps for oily skin since it leaves a matte finish. I use it when im on a hurry and do not want to put on liquid foundation since the coverage is great
Marina J.
Alma, GA
I don’t know if this is actually full coverage or not but it’s great to add a little more coverage to my liquid & cream foundations while also making sure they are set in place.
Meagan G.
Warsaw
Thick formula. Definitely full coverage. Build able. Easily applied and blend able. Coverage lasted fairly well, had the re-apply setting powder around my nose due to creasing.
Danielle R.
This is a good foundation. I've come to terms that i can only get medium coverage at best with powder foundation. This one is silky smooth and leaves behind a beautiful finish.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
The container is great! This is a loose powder that you press your kabuki brush into the softer mesh net in the pot, so you get just enough in your brush. Great full coverage, did not make me break out!
Carli C.
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Starting off by saying it is the best foundation. I have oily tan skin so powder foundations work on my skin way better. It is very long lasting, it last all day long. I would buy it again if I had to.
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I bought this a couple months ago just to try out a new loose powder foundation.   I think it work very well and is very easy to apply.  I do wish when you buy something like this is would come with a brush because people who don't use make-up very often have a hard time figuring out what brush you are suppose to apply it with.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.