BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
This is hands down the best powder foundation I use it on top of the amazonIan clay foundation to leave a finished look. It lasts mostly all day and great full coverage!!
Iris Y.
TX
I bought this a few weeks ago and I just used it recently.. The foundation feels so light and it doesn't feel tight on your skin. I use this with the clay foundation and it lasted all day. I just re-apply some of this in the evening.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
I actually purposed this as a setting powder for the summer. The packaging was amazing. Every loose powder should have this little mesh insert that prevents loss of product. It doesn't cake or crease and blends out very smoothly!
Reanna P.
Millport, Al
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I was very sketchy about powder foundations but this one is amazing. It goes on very well. Although to get a full cover look you have to apply two layers of it. It lasts me all day and doesn't make my face look oily at all!
Jess J.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
Amazing powder foundation. I mix this with a liquid foundation for and fuller coverage application. I also love it alone for quick light makeup days. I'm s easy to apply and blends effortlessly with a less densely packed brush.
dori s.
This stuff makes me look so natural it is unbelievable how much i love it. It comes in a lot of shades too which is great. its perfect for my oily skin and it lasts all day. I use the brush they make for it to apply it and it applies like a dream. Love this lots.
Ashley D.
Liberty, MO
This is a good product however I prefer to use it to set my liquid foundation not use it on it's own. Although if you don't like full coverage makeup this would be perfect to use on it's own and it is long lasting. I would not repurchase this item for the price.
Angela F.
This is the first time I've ever used powder foundation and this is the greatest. I sat in Ulta for a good minute while we worked to find something to match my skin tone and this was the best.
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Coverage is a bit heavy honestly. I wouldn't call it full coverage but it catches on dry spots. It tends to look "fake" but not in a good way. It feels nice however and the packaging is nice.
Jennifer M.
Wilton, CT
I already loved Tarte's bronzer so of course I loved this product. It is long lasting and doesn't give you that cake-y feeling like so many others. This product made me feel like I was barely wearing makeup and it looked great!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.