BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Katie D.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Yet another great product by tarte cosmetics! This is a great, all-in-one, easy to use and easy on-the-go product! It is full-coverage and great to throw in your purse for a long day! Although, it is doubtful that you will need to reapply!
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
I'm a full coverage kind of gal and use this on top of my foundation. I absolutely love it and find that when I use it my makeup stays from day to night. It gives a flawless makeupless finish. One of my favorite products oUT there.
Alexis L.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
This is a good foundation!! It has great coverage. However I prefer the liquid version of this foundation because I find it wears better and has a better finish.
Ashley O.
Stamford, CT
This is by far one of my favorite foundations, it's light yet buildable without leaving my skin cakey. it blends so well i even keep a darker color to use as a bronzer, there are so many shades so it's perfect for any time of year.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
This is hands down the best powder foundation I use it on top of the amazonIan clay foundation to leave a finished look. It lasts mostly all day and great full coverage!!
Lucy R.
I love how this foundation has a full coverage. It was a little hard to find my shade but it did cover all my blemishes. I actually have a dark shade and use it as a bronzer and it looks so beautiful and natural on the skin.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
I am not sure why this isn't rated higher.
The foundation I bought at Sephora is full coverage, non cakey, and makes my skin feel soft after I take it off. Makeup blends into it beautifully, and it's buildable. I prefer it to bare Minerals.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
I actually purposed this as a setting powder for the summer. The packaging was amazing. Every loose powder should have this little mesh insert that prevents loss of product. It doesn't cake or crease and blends out very smoothly!
Iris Y.
TX
I bought this a few weeks ago and I just used it recently.. The foundation feels so light and it doesn't feel tight on your skin. I use this with the clay foundation and it lasted all day. I just re-apply some of this in the evening.
Reanna P.
Millport, Al
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I was very sketchy about powder foundations but this one is amazing. It goes on very well. Although to get a full cover look you have to apply two layers of it. It lasts me all day and doesn't make my face look oily at all!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.