BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Jackie H.
Cumming, GA
BEST foundation powder I have ever used. I went back and forth with different foundations and when I tried this one, I fell in love. It gives your face a smooth and flawless look. Also gives great coverage and stays on for most of the day!
Katie C.
Duluth, MN
This is the smoothst, cleanest looking, power that I've ever used! It also smells better than most powder makeup! It works very well with the liquid coverup made by tarte as well!! Makes my skin look even and covers almost everything!
Karen R.
Fortuna, ca
This is a great mineral makeup. It is very matte and full coverage. I bought it because I love mineral makeup and love tarte. At first it just made me look dull and flat because I run on the dry side. I figured out I love it when I put a shimmer product underneath like Becca shimmering perfector and then use the tarte ontop.
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
I really love the innovative packaging of this powder! Great for travel since it won't spill powder all over the inside of the container. It provides good coverage and lasts most of the day, however I do find myself looking shiny by mid-afternoon.
Amber B.
Not my favorite powder, I've used it a few times and I'm just not blown away. Doesn't seem to last long, I usually get oily throughout the day and it peeks through. I wouldn't purchase this, it seems over priced for how well it works.
Carla R.
Love it. Definitely one of my favorites. Worth every penny. Looks very natural . works best when using tarte bb cream and tarts foundation. Gives and seals a flawless look
Katie L.
Portland, OR
This powder foundation is the best one I've tried. It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin looking flawless. It's also vegan and free of chemicals that hurt the skin.
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
It doesn't make your face so caked and feels very light when you apply it on. I bought this on the tarts website and it is easy to use. It is price efficient and I would recommend to those who want a more natural look.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
I'm a full coverage kind of gal and use this on top of my foundation. I absolutely love it and find that when I use it my makeup stays from day to night. It gives a flawless makeupless finish. One of my favorite products oUT there.
Ashley L.
Cadet, MO
I was looking for something light for someone and came across this! I absolutely love it! It looks so smooth on this skin and has great coverage! I use one of my favorite brushes to apply it. I definitely am pretty amazed with this product!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.