BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Beth D.
Fairfield, OH
I love this powder. It's one of the few that don't break me out and look amazing on my skin. I'm so glad they expanded the shade range so that more people can wear it. It has more coverage than any other powder I've tried without looking dry or cakey.
Brittaney M.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I would say that this is NOT a full coverage. Its a light to meduim coverage powder foundation. It stays on pretty well but will need touched up if you get oily throughout the day.
Audrey S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a great product. It glides on smoothly. I bought it from tarte.com when they were having a sale. I don't think there is anything better then this powder foundation. It's a little pricey but the ingredients and the brand itself are worth it.
Briana O.
I just started using this and I love it, I can barely tell I am even wearing anything. I still put concealer under my eyes but this covers the redness I have around my nose perfectly.
Jessenia M.
Statesboro, GA
I used to use liquid foundation and it never molded to my tone well. I found this foundation at Sephora and I literally fell in love with it. Covers so well and last a good bit and most days I don't have to use a concealer which makes time for other make up application. Love Love Love it!!!!
Maria G.
Wimauma, FL
I bought this powder foundation because i needed something that would cover my acne and acne redness without looking too cakey and this definitely gets the job done. I was told that this doesn't clog up the pores and thats an a plus in my life if you ask me. Its VERY worth the price.
Alphi B.
Castaic, CA
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
As a woman who loves makeup but hates the caked on feel, I have to say this product rocks my socks! I can use it over foundation to keep down shininess or as a foundation on its own! Totally worth the money!
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
This is the best powder foundation ever!!! At least that I've tried. I have very dry skin and this covers my imperfections so nicely without drying my skin out! Totally recommend it
Vicky F.
I'm giving it two stars because this powder didn't work well for me at all. It says it's full coverage but you need to apply a lot yet it looks Cakey. The packaging is very nice.
Bella S.
Chardon, OH
Best powder I've ever used in my life by far! Gives great coverage, but doesn't leave you with a cakey look. Blends well and is a product that will last for a long time. I would definitely recommend to people that are looking for a product that offers great coverage yet looks natural!:)
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.