BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Megan O.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I have zero complaints about this foundation. I have naturally oily skin, just in the T-zone, and this coverage keeps my skin feeling matte all day. I love the satin feel it gives my skin and the lightweight wear it provides! AMAZING PRODUCT!!
Arlene P.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for YEARS! I use to suffer with very terrible acne. And this is the only foundation powder that gives me full coverage and does not agitate my skin, I can say the ingredients in this product have helped my acne go away. I love it and I will never stop buying
Heather F.
Orlando, FL
Love this full coverage mineral foundation! Feels like you have nothing on but covers all unevenness and redness. Made with Amazonian clay, so it's actually good for your skin!
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love using this product with the amazonian clay finishing powder. This product allows you to have a natural finish that lasts all day. I have found that tarte really helps with my oily skin and to top it off they do not test on animals :)
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I love this foundation!! Its full coverage enough to wear on its own and is a nice powder to set liquid foundation with. It has a nice matte finish and the color range is good.
carlie m.
I absolutely love this stuff. I love the way it wears on my face and capable of near full coverage. the only downside is that i hate the packaging. When the product is nearly gone, it sure is hard to get out of the container using the mesh.
Ashley D.
Knoxville, TN
This product was okay. It evens out my complexion and does well with my dry skin but it is certainly not full coverage. If it had delivered on the coverage claim, it would be worth the price. While it's a decent powder, I wouldn't repurchase.
Courtney B.
Atwater, CA
I love this stuff. I used to use bare minerals but I got a little cakes. I also have those little blonde hairs so powder tended to enhance them on my skin, I hated it. But this powder looks great and it covers so well! I highly recommend it.
Ambriale D.
Austin, TX
I just purchased this foundation and I DIE FOR IT. It's my new everyday foundation perfect for work, school, or a nice day out. I love that there's no need to press this powder into the skin. A light dust is enough to give amazing coverage.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I tried this, but didn't care much for it. I didn't even find it buildable to medium coverage. The powder double duty beauty foundation co pact performs much better and provides much better coverage and color. Perhaps I just expected too much.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.