BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Ana O.
Boise, Id
I love this over the tarte foundation. It makes for a full coverage product if I need it to be. But it feels really good on my skin, weightless & it stays put allllll day.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I was on a search for a great full coverage foundation and decided to try the loose powder route. Tarte was my very first and I was sold. Full coverage with very little application. Blends very well. I love liquid foundation, but there is no comparison to Tarte!
Jordan Z.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff makes my skin look flawless! It lasts FOREVER! The foundation goes on perfectly. The only downside was that I did need to buy the brush to go with it (I think they should come out with a kit that includes the brush to make it more affordable)
Dee G.
This is my favorite or favorites right now!!!!!😍 This covers everything I want to cover with a few strokes with my brush. I love the way it feels on my skin,looks even natural and never looking like I used a lot of foundation. This is the BEST BY FAR!!!!!
Kristen G.
I only gave this 4 stars because it doesn't seem to have much coverage like other powders and it claims to be both kinds of foundation and I even purchased the special brush tool. I like it for days when I don't need much coverage but if you have a lot to cover up, or skin issues, I'd try a liquid.
Taylor N.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I usually hate hate powder foundation. However this stuff is gold! It leaves your skin looking flawless and nicely covered without being caked. The price is great. I don’t LOVE the container with the little mesh piece it makes it hard to get the rest out.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This goes on light but covers well. It leaves your skin feeling light, almost like there isn't any makeup on your face. If you are prone to breakouts (like I am) you won't have any issues.
Nicole K.
Oronoco, MN
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I love this foundation!! It leaves you skin with a silky smooth finish and looks very natural. The best part is the packaging. It has a flexible screen type thing that sifts out just the right amount of product.
Jessica D.
I love this powder foundation! On days where I need to rush out the door this is my go to. It applies with just a little bit of buffing into the skin. Looks natural as well, not cakey!
Sarah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this foundation. It goes on super easy with a brush and you get the perfect amount. I found a shade that matched my skin color perfectly and you can barely tell that it's there. It feels super light on my face. Highly recommended.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.