BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Jordan Z.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff makes my skin look flawless! It lasts FOREVER! The foundation goes on perfectly. The only downside was that I did need to buy the brush to go with it (I think they should come out with a kit that includes the brush to make it more affordable)
Dee G.
This is my favorite or favorites right now!!!!!😍 This covers everything I want to cover with a few strokes with my brush. I love the way it feels on my skin,looks even natural and never looking like I used a lot of foundation. This is the BEST BY FAR!!!!!
Kristen G.
I only gave this 4 stars because it doesn't seem to have much coverage like other powders and it claims to be both kinds of foundation and I even purchased the special brush tool. I like it for days when I don't need much coverage but if you have a lot to cover up, or skin issues, I'd try a liquid.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This goes on light but covers well. It leaves your skin feeling light, almost like there isn't any makeup on your face. If you are prone to breakouts (like I am) you won't have any issues.
Jessica D.
I love this powder foundation! On days where I need to rush out the door this is my go to. It applies with just a little bit of buffing into the skin. Looks natural as well, not cakey!
Sarah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this foundation. It goes on super easy with a brush and you get the perfect amount. I found a shade that matched my skin color perfectly and you can barely tell that it's there. It feels super light on my face. Highly recommended.
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
Looked flawless at first, but throughout the day it became very patchy even with a primer and made my skin feel very oily which is not usual. I finished out the foundation and threw it away, I will not repurchase
Nicole K.
Oronoco, MN
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I love this foundation!! It leaves you skin with a silky smooth finish and looks very natural. The best part is the packaging. It has a flexible screen type thing that sifts out just the right amount of product.
Collette M.
This is my favorite powder foundation! Its worth the extra $. I love how it applies, I use a foundation brush. The packaging is great too, I like the screen inside, it controls the flow of the product which is hard to do with loose powders. I wish all loose powders had that screen built in.
LeNae B.
Ketchum , OK
I really enjoy this foundation. I don't know if I would call it full coverage though. It feels very light on the skin. I used to use this on its own and now I use it over a tarte BB cream. It works great to keep oils at bay and evens out my skin tone.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.