BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Britt C.
charlotte
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
This foundation is not only sensitive to my skin but is also full coverage. Gives me a flawless look even when breakouts are happening. Stays on all day and stays looking like I just applied even it’s been hours.
Emma R.
Presto, PA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones), Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have used many different shades of this product, it is awesome for all seasons and never looks bad on my skin. The only con is how easily it rubs off on anything that may touch my face if it’s summer time. But hey you win some and you lose some with a favorite product
Becca L.
weathersfield
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have NOTHING bad to say about tarte. Everything I've ever tried has been incredible and this foundation is no exception. It was full coverage long lasting everything was easy to blend on top of it it had a natural satin finish and NEVER broke out my sensitive skin. 10/10 would recommend. Only thing I wish was it gave more of a shade range. The colors tend to be on the darker end and I'm VERY pale.
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Shade ranges are very minimal. Nice quality and keeps my skin matte. I hate the packaging, as I travel often. I like bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation packaging better because you can close the power, unlike Tarte. It gets everywhere whenever I put it in my bag and leaves all the powder on the top of the little mesh and makes it very hard to use / get an even light brush tap.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i think this works as well or better than the bare loose powder, shade range is weird, applicator is weird... but when were just talking about formulation and coverage this isnt bad
Mirka D.
Collinsville
Love the coverage and matches my skin color very well. Helps for oily skin since it leaves a matte finish. I use it when im on a hurry and do not want to put on liquid foundation since the coverage is great
Kait âśž.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation I have really oily skin. No matter how many mattifying powders I use the shine still comes through. After finding this and using this I fell in love. My oily skin pretty much went away and it stayed on my face! It did not melt off like the others. This is by far my favorite foundation.
Meagan G.
Warsaw
Thick formula. Definitely full coverage. Build able. Easily applied and blend able. Coverage lasted fairly well, had the re-apply setting powder around my nose due to creasing.
Danielle R.
This is a good foundation. I've come to terms that i can only get medium coverage at best with powder foundation. This one is silky smooth and leaves behind a beautiful finish.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
The container is great! This is a loose powder that you press your kabuki brush into the softer mesh net in the pot, so you get just enough in your brush. Great full coverage, did not make me break out!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.