BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Casey D.
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
This product makes every-day make-up so effortless! With just a swipe of a brush blemishes and dark spots are disguised easily and quickly. The packaging is unique and solves the problem of wasted product. I was recommended this product and now I too will recommend it!
Alexis R.
This is an amazing product from Tarte. It gives your face a natural, full coverage airbrush look. It doesn't smear and will last awhile. The price is more on the expensive side but its worth it.
Christine P.
Love love love this foundation, I have combination, oily skin and this is a very easy foundation to use, lightweight and pretty good coverage as well. The packaging is adorable and mess free!
Bethany  A.
By far my favorite full coverage powder foundation. A little goes a long way with this product and lasts a long time. This product is full coverage but very light on the skin. Affordable and amazing product. I started using this 3 years ago and never looked back.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this foundation during the hot, humid Louisiana summers. It is quick and easy to apply, it wears well throughout the day, and it makes my skin look fabulous.

When I searched this in the store, I saw shimmery particles in it, and I almost didn't buy it. I am so glad that I did. The shimmer is undetectable on the skin, it's just there to make the foundation look more skin-like and not flat like some other mineral foundations.

This lasts all day on my skin, and does not break up at all. I use a buffing brush to apply it and it always comes out looking fabulous.
MaryAnn F.
Hazard
I am in love with this foundation. It applies well and is really easy to blend. I use this product everyday. The price is a little much, but it is totally worth it. I would recommend this to anyone. I. Love. This. Product.
Rachel O.
Oklahoma City
This product is one of favorites in my collection it's amazing!! The packaging is cute and convenient plus it's so easy to apply, i use a big powder brush and circle motions. I would absolutely recommend this to others! :)
Yoliana A.
Oxnard, CA
This is totally awesome for people with oily skin, I have oily skin and I always go for that matte finish and it just sets so nicely, it's a medium to full coverage and I use it to set my foundation, I record this to anyone
Letha S.
I have only used it a few times but the coverage is nice & buildable. I love the mesh top. I can jus press my brush on there and tap off the excess if I get too much on there. I have recommended this to other people who went back and the tarte concealer to go with it.
Karen S.
Casper, WY
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones) more...
I have this foundation in fair-light neutral and I love it! Its been one of my favorites for a while. It is probably a pretty solid medium coverage powder with a beautiful flawless finish!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.