BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica M.
I switch between this product a Laura Mercier powder. I use this product when I want higher coverage and don't want to wear additional foundation. It wears well and makes it through my 12 hour shifts.
Deanna R.
My new favorite foundation! Covers all my redness when compared to other brands. My first time using it but will be continuing. The shade might be too light for when my skin gets tan in the summer but definitely worth it.
Cailee H.
This powder is very nice! It definitely is full coverage and feels nice and light on the skin. The packaging is great since you can twist it and use however much powder you need. I would buy it again!
Linda C.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
Talk about full coverage this powder is full coverage! I like a really full coverage look so I like to use this as my setting powder on top of my foundation. this powder doesn't make me look to powdery which I really like
Rajveer K.
Selma, CA
It was a little hard finding the right color to match my skin tone but overall this was the best at concealing everything on my face. All of my blemishes are covered with this and i don't think i would switch to any other brand after using this. I would use this again and recommend this to everyone.
Lezlie A.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I absolutely love this powder foundation. I love the fact that you can build it up to full coverage. It is super lightweight and doesn't make your face cakey. I have been using this powder foundation for 7 months and I have yet to run out of my first container of it. I will be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Laura G.
Odenton, MD
I'm really happy about this powder- I've tried other only to be left with a rash in the sun ( bare minerals) . I admit, you do need to play around with it to get the right level and I'm still searching for the perfect primer for my fine lines, but I really like this coverage. Liquid wasn't cutting it.
Valerie A.
This is the best powder foundation! It has full coverage and i dont have breakthrough oil! It is quite expensive. Comes in a ton of shades. Recommend using it with a very dense flat brush!
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
I like this Foundation it is good for a powder foundation. It is definitely med to full so if you need a little more coverage this will suit you. I also find that it doesn't make me too oily.
Elia C.
This powder is terrible on my skin. I use moisturizer, primer, and benefit's porefessional and it looks very very cakey on my cheeks and makes my pores look huge. Never buying this again.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.