BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Victoria S.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder! It sets my foundation without making it cakey. Also I like how finely milled the powder is, it definitely makes this powder have an airbrushed finish. You also don't have to use much since it is full coverage and that means it will last a while!
Bethany  A.
By far my favorite full coverage powder foundation. A little goes a long way with this product and lasts a long time. This product is full coverage but very light on the skin. Affordable and amazing product. I started using this 3 years ago and never looked back.
Alicia P.
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones) more...
One of my all time favorite powder foundations! It sets the foundation so so incredibly beautifully and it leaves the skin looking so natural. Not Camry at all! It also leaves the skin feeling so so soft! It lasts for so long as well! It's a really great investment.
Karen S.
Casper, WY
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones) more...
I have this foundation in fair-light neutral and I love it! Its been one of my favorites for a while. It is probably a pretty solid medium coverage powder with a beautiful flawless finish!
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I love this powder. It has a great coverage and super blendable and buildable. The only down side of it for me personally, is that I feel it can have the tendency to oxidize a little and can look a little powdery sometimes. But if you apply a good setting spray over it, which should be done anyways, it’ll usually solve that problem.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
I'm obsessed with this stuff! It goes on easy, and the coverage is very decent for a powder foundation. I also love the packaging, as it has the little net to help keep product in the pot.
Jessica M.
I switch between this product a Laura Mercier powder. I use this product when I want higher coverage and don't want to wear additional foundation. It wears well and makes it through my 12 hour shifts.
Makenzie K.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! i am a sucker for natural products and let me tell you, Tarte is one of the best out there. I use this almost daily. You can apply for light coverage or even go heavy for a deeper coverage. super light weight, stays on all day.
Deanna R.
My new favorite foundation! Covers all my redness when compared to other brands. My first time using it but will be continuing. The shade might be too light for when my skin gets tan in the summer but definitely worth it.
Cailee H.
This powder is very nice! It definitely is full coverage and feels nice and light on the skin. The packaging is great since you can twist it and use however much powder you need. I would buy it again!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.