BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Many N.
This was my most favorite compared to the MAC fx studio powder. It really is full coverage & gives such a nice finish. I use a mattifying primer underneath this powder foundation & set it with a translucent powder & it stays all day! Best full coverage powder I've ever used
Ashley W.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely adore this foundation. It covers up blemishes and dark spots perfectly. It is very easy to apply when using the tarte foundation brush. I have been using this foundation for almost three years now because it is so great. I recommend this product to everyone!
Jenny W.
East Windsor, NJ
Horrible for dry skin. stuck right to dry patches. Also takes a lot of product to get full coverage, and is very hard to get a large amount of product through the net, even with the intended brush.
Kerleah M.
I heard so many good reviews about this foundation but it was terrible for me. I have EXTREMELY oily skin and within the hour my skin would become oily! I would say if you have combination skin this product might be good for you, but for oily skin I would not recommend.
Samantha d.
I haven't used a powder foundation in years & this one makes me question why I ever stopped! I personally use this to set my liquid foundation & it doesn't change the color of my foundation which is great! this powder makes my face looks flawless, now I use it every day
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. You can go from light coverage to full coverage in this. I don't really get the point of the sifter packaging as it doesn't give me as much as I need sometimes but it's such a great product. It will last forever btw. I would buy again for sure.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
This is my FAVORITE powder foundation! I don't even have to wear a bb or cc cream under it! It's so amazing and I but it every summer! It's the best powder foundation out there by far. So smooth and high coverage!
Karo H.
Great product! love the coverage it gives and at the same it feels so lightweight. I don't feel like I'm even wearing foundation which is what i love about it because I've tried liquid foundations before and just don't like how my face would feel weighed down or clogged.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I tried this and it was a good foundation.it has Amaznian clay in it so it helps nourish your skin as you wear it daily.it left my face looking airbrushed and set it all day during the heat and humidity as well.
Alexis R.
This is an amazing product from Tarte. It gives your face a natural, full coverage airbrush look. It doesn't smear and will last awhile. The price is more on the expensive side but its worth it.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.