BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
I absolutely love this foundations! One of my favorites! I have really dry skin at the moment so it slightly clings to those places but usually I have normal skin. If you enjoy mineral makeup definitely give this one a try! I find that the shades lean more yellow so that is something to keep in mind.
Heather M.
This is the best powder foundation I have ever used. I have very pale, dry, sensitive skin. This is the only powder foundation I have used that is light enough, moisturizing, and doesn't break me out. It is quite expensive but it's worth every penny.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Great product !! The packaging is so smart. And one jar will last month and months. My only complaint is that it seems to darken on me thru out the day. That is a disappointment because the foundation is not cheap.
Graciela S.
Destin, FL
Love the coverage on the clay powder foundation. You can build it up , use it by itself or on top of a foundation and use it as setting powder for a more dramatic makeup. I love it ! Love the mesh in top as it controls how much it comes in the brush to apply. A little goes a long way here .
Morgan J.
Atchison, KS
I use this after my tarte clay foundation and I am in love! If I'm in a real hurry I put only this on and it's perfect for a medium coverage foundation. Only thing I hate is the net to get the foundation through.
Dahiana R.
Best loose powder foundation I've ever had, sits really well on my face and its natural what's not to love? It doesn't feel cakey, you actually don't feel nothing on your face which is great for everyday makeup :)
Christina B.
This is a fantastic foundation. This formula is so light and provides great coverage, and it seems to combat oils. It lives up fairly well to its claims of being waterproof, and has wonderful staying power otherwise.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I decided to try this out, and I was surprised at the formula, it's a powder but applies like a foundatio. the coverage was great and a little product goes a long way. I like the color options when purchasing and foe the quality of the powder the price was great. I would definitely recommend this
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I may have reviewed this product before but now it deserves a better review. I used this foundation for a few weeks without purchasing the bamboo kabuki brush that goes with it. The foundation was still great but using it with the right brush made a world of difference.

Smooth and flawless.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very great powder!! It's my favorite. It's very smooth and light weight and gives you all day coverage. I purchased mine on the Tarte website. It's a little pricey but well worth it . I definitely would recommend.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.