BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Ruth M.
Great coverage with or without primer. It's light weight and easy. I recommend getting the brush from tarte. I love it! I believe it's worth the price. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered me.
Alexandra A.
Its a great lightweight powder. You can use it on its own for a more natural make up look or finish off after using your liquid foundation for an added color.
One downside it transfers over onto clothing quite frequently.
Kelly T.
I really love this! You can use the airbrushing brush and it really looks airbrushed! If you use a fluffy airbrush it goes on a little later for less coverage which is great because it really is a buildable foundation.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Absolutely love this foundation. It's lightweight, but does provide full coverage without clogging your pores. I use this on top of concealer and apply it with a kabuki brush. Definitely recommended for acne prone skin
Jasmihn W.
Louisville, KY
This powder really gives a natural finish. People compliment my skin when i wear it. This powder is only a medium coverage, you will need a concealer to cover any discolorations. The powder is really long lasting but the colors are very ashen with a clay finish. I have to blend 2 powders to match my skin color which makes this product expensive for powder.
Lindsay B.
Hopkins, MN
Still my go to after 8 years. I love how it covers my acne scars and keeps me pretty matte. It's pricey but one lasts me for several months. And it's pretty buildable without looking too cakey. I always will repurchase.
Jill B.
Arvada, CO
This is the only foundation I can stand to wear. I don't like a heavy feel and this is as promised, air brush light. It is perfect for my slightly oily zone and dry cheeks. Not drying and not to heavy. It lasts me at least 6 months but I don't go too heavy with it. The light beige with pink tones is spot on.
Jennifer C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Pricey but well worth the money. I love how full coverage it is and how well it applies to the skin. If you want a more dewy finish, you can spray your brush with fix plus or add some beauty oil drops.
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
I've tried many powder foundations, but none of them last as long as this one! It lasts just as long as a normal liquid foundation does, and looked good even after 8-9 hours! And the coverage is definitely medium, but buildable with a matte finish. I've never used another powder foundation that blends so easily and last so long! The mesh sifter packaging also makes using this so much easier and less messy than powder foundations you have to pour onto a cap. Would repurchase this forever!
Molly M.
La Center, WA
One of the best powder foundations ever. I have very dry acne prone skin and this didn't make my skin look super dry and crusty. At first it does look very powdery but after about 20 mins the foundation transforms and looks like skin. It's just amazing.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.