BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
I used to only use Bare Minerals Original Foundation but decided to try this after an Ulta employee helped me choose. I was a little apprehensive about trying a new foundation since Bare Minerals was it for me all these years. Wow! I'm impressed! It's lighter, not as powdery yet gives a nice coverage & you can build to as much as you want without looking cakey. This also doesn't seem to settle into the lines like Bare Minerals does.
Makeuplvr S.
I really like this foundation! And does well with my oily skin. It lasts all night and does not come off on my clothing. It's extremely expensive for the product size. I recommend using a beauty blender to put it on as it is quite thick.
Christy F.
Aurora, CO
This was the first Tarte product I ever used and I love it. I have dry skin and tend to have mild acne and this covers everything without the cakey look that you get from most powders. I don't use a ton of foundation so this lasts FOREVER (I had one jar for about 6 months!) Also, the packaging is super cute and unique.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
I LOVE this product. I don't need any liquid foundation or anything. I'm not one to generally spend a lot of money on makeup, but I've bought this about four times in a row now...which does add up. It's so worth it though.It really does make my skin look more smooth and even, but I don't feel like I'm wearing make-up.
Stephanie S.
Love this product as well my only issue is a small amount of flashback because of the SPF I wish they could make some Amazonian clay products without SPF that would be the only thing I would change overall great product long lasting
melody b.
Springfield, OR
After being brand loyal to bareMinerals for too many years, it was time to hunt. This foundation is very good and I continue to buy and use it. I can't give it a five star rating because they don't have a great match to my skin.
Eunice J.
Ames, IA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
If you're looking for a great full-coverage mineral foundation, your search ends here. This foundation has a ton of coverage, so a little goes a long way. Make sure you don't cake it on, because that can make it look really dry and crumbly. I have normal to dry skin, and this foundation doesn't emphasize any dry patches.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy this product however find loose powder foundation is just not for me. I also purchased a shade a little off from my skin color that doesn't help. If you purchase this item I would recommend purchasing the brush to use with it!
Sydney M.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I absolutely love this foundation for my skin. I have combination skin and am just so satisfied with this product!! Thank you, and yes I am obsessed with tarte. Very easy to apply and I would buy this again.
Abby M.
Hazlehurst, GA
I am really loving this foundation right now. I was searching for a great powder foundation. I've used a couple before but they would separate around my oily areas after a few hours and didn't have enough coverage for me. This worked great for me it has good coverage, didn't separate, and covered my acne well.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.