BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is one of my favorite on the go, lazy girl , late to work/school type products. It is what it says it is. It is full coverage, smooth, easy to blend, and it lasts. I love the way they packaged it because it does have a net over the powder so that it does not all fall out but you get just the right amount of your brush. It is $36 but it lasts me for a while and it is great on my skin as well as great for my skin.  I would highly recommend this to a teen that is starting to wear makeup because it will give her the look she wants without being heavy. Honestly, I would recommend this for ALL AGES. It is just such a great product that I think it could work for anyone.
Heather A.
easley
I really love this powder foundation! It’s amazing ! So easy to put on in the morning !!! I believe QVC offers this foundation WITH the brush! And that taste brush goes amazing with it. The coverage is everything you’d want and staying power is also great! It looks natural and I have not had a problem with it showing any dry patches ! However , my skin isn’t super dry. So I am unsure how very dry skin would handle this powder foundation. I’d recommend liquid hydrating foundations or even tinted moisturizers for dry skin. My skin though is combination and sensitive. It’s more oily than anything and works for my skin! It’s a classic product and I will never get rid of this from my makeup collection !! 😍
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
I use to only use powder foundation, and this was my my favorite! This was actually my first high end foundation. I fell in love. It made my face look flawless and didnt make it look like I was wearing a bunch of powder. I know alot of powder foundations tend to look powdery, this one did not, which I loved. The packaging was another thing I adored! I loved the little net in the center that kept the foundation in place. You could just press your brush down on it and get product, and the lid has a little stump that blocks the met when you close it so the powder doesn't fall out. It's a super neat design. I just adore this powder and everything about it!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing powder foundation. Leaves my skin looking flawlessly matte and not cakey. Used up a container of this formula super quick. Will be repurchasing at Sephora during the spring sale. Coverage is amazing and never had a problem with showing any fine lines or pigmentation on the face. Blends on my oily skin like a dream and last for a while not needing much of a touch up. Would definitely recommend to anyone who’s getting into powder foundations because this is one of the best. Super pigmented powder, goes on great with my powder foundation brush and easy to travel with. Works amazing with primer. All around great product. I usually purchase at Sephora. Would highly recommend!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
Received this in my recent tarte bundle haul! I ordered the medium tan honey (a little darker than normal) because I’ll be getting a nice tan during the summer. Sooo glad I did. In my picture the only product in my face (besides lips) is this full coverage foundation. I usually cover my whole face with liquid foundation to cover scars or blemishes. I’m so impressed with this. Feels so light weight on my face and my face feels like it can breathe! Finally a foundation with full coverage that doesn’t feel like it’s clogging my pores. Very impressed!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
I'm not a powder foundation girl, but at Sephora this was recommended to me, & I thought, why not give it a try? I have pretty decent skin, but my forehead & chin tend to be a little on the red side & this foundation is perfect for covering it up just enough. Obviously if you're looking for a very full coverage, I'd recommend dipping into a liquid foundation, but for something light with a finish, this is a great product. I also tend to use it as a finishing powder & I love the way it makes my face look.
Bayli L.
Holden, MA
Wow. Okay.

So I NEVER USE powder foundation. Ever. I’m strictly liquid. I don’t have bad acne or anything, but I do suffer from red cheeks and sometimes nose. I thought I needed liquid to cover it the way I’d like. But I received this Tarte Powder when I order the Tarte bag for $60 that they do every so often. First time I tried it, I used it as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation. I loved it. It just really smoothed our everything and gave me a nice matte finish. One a day where I wasn’t wanting to go heavy on my makeup, I decided to try it on its own. I put my moisturizer in, let it dry, and then did the Tarte powder. It was awesome! It has good coverage! Not as much as liquid or cream, but still quite a bit of coverage for a powder! It covered my pink cheeks and felt so light and nice.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is versatile as far as coverage goes. You can build it up to a really nice natural to matte coverage. It's great for sensitive skin unless you are prone to being irritated by botanical ingredients. I really appreciate the packaging on this foundation. You press your brush against a little net and it picks up the product. This helps keep product from spilling all over the place into the lid. This is easily one of my top recommended powder foundations and it's worth a try.
Naomi V.
Canonsburg
Didn't think this would be full coverage BUT IT IS. Tarte is always amazing. I used to work at ULTA and would always sell tarte to people. I tell my boyfriend it's my dream to work for tarte because their products always deliver for me. For easy days, I'll slap on a primer or gel moisturizer and then use my tarte brush with this powder and buff it out and my skin looks flawless and never feels powdery. I get so many compliments
Mayra A.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I LOVE this foundation! I have always used powered foundations, I have been using this powder foundation for about 7-8 months and it is perfect for me! Formula, color, which I struggle to find a perfect undertone for my super light skin, but this is a perfect match! It truly lasts alll day! And it is build-able! Light, medium, full coverage! Only thing is I wish it had SPF but its okay! I use a CC cream underneath that has SPF. THIS is worth the price!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.