Sarah M.

Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 3 months ago
My T zone is fairly oily in the summer and I have found this foundation to make my T zone look even worse. Although I am acne prone and I have found since I used this that it makes my skin clear up substantially. I recommend if you use this to add a translucent powder over to get rid of the oils
Heather J.
Heather J.
Adamsville, AL
1 year, 10 months ago
I get more coverage from this foundation when I apply it with a beauty blender. I still have to apply concealer to my blemishes and setting powder to my t-zone though.
Ele F.
Ele F.
Bronx, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
It would be suitable. However, you should do what I do which is top it off with a settling powder so your face doesn't get oily after you apply it. I also heard that baby powder can do the work too.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
This is suitable for oily or acne prone skin and would be a great lightweight powder for summer. However, this powder alone isn't the best "foundation". This is best used as a setting powder over a liquid foundation.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have super oily skin so I switched to this for the summer and I am obsessed with it. I love the coverage and well it blends. I do get shiny after about five hours but like i said my skin is very oily and i work around deep fryers. I haven't experienced any bad breakouts since using it either.
Naomy R.
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
1 year, 10 months ago
The tarte Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation is the best for oily/ acne prone foundation, I use this on the daily with my Amazonian clay foundation for all day wear and for the best coverage! I recommend both!!!!