Cheyanne B.

Ashly W.
Ashly W.
MAYNARDVILLE, TN
1 year, 4 months ago
I have never had a problem with this rubbing off. For me, it actually lasted longer than it said. I have even used this as a finishing powder over my foundation and it still stayed very well and no rubbing off.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
1 year, 10 months ago
No, in my experience this stays on for as long as you want it too, and even helps your other makeup stay on as well.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
No. Mine stays on through out the day but I do recommend using a primer to give it that extra security.
Marina K.
Marina K.
Toronto, ON
2 years, 7 months ago
Nope! mine always stays on for many hours
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
2 years, 8 months ago
Because it is a powder foundation it will kind of almost "fall off" your face throughout the day and will be easier to rub off but not as noticeable as rubbing off a foundation. But it is great as a setting powder over your foundation to add more coverage and get rid of shine. But be careful with it because it can start to look cakey.
Anissa R.
Anissa R.
El Paso, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
No, unless you're meaning to. Its great for long wear
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
2 years, 9 months ago
I wear it to work and it still looks flawless when I get home. I do recommend setting it with a translucent setting powder or setting spray if you get super oily, but I have combination skin and it stays on just fine for me.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
2 years, 10 months ago
No! Great full coverage that stay on well, especially if you set with their smooth operator powder