Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I like this foundation because it provides an adequate amount of coverage but I don't feel like I'm caking make up on my face. I mostly use it on weekdays because it's easy to apply and I have two children to chase around so I don't have a lot of time to apply layers of foundation. You do want to make sure your face is been exfoliated and moisturized before applying or it will accentuate texture and dry spots. I have dry skin.