Lily H.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This foundation is everything! Since I have oily skin, I really wanted to look into powder foundation & I’m so glad I did! Not only is he coverage of this foundation amazing, but it leaves me with a matte finish all day!!! Usually, I struggle with shine but this foundation prevents it. It’s also buildable foundation, which is perfect, especially for days when you want lighter makeup; this gives you the perfect amount of control. It has a good amount of product & lasts me for months, not wearing it every day. I will say, as a disclaimer, the price could definitely be lowered. If you are someone who wears a lot of foundation & builds it up to be maximum coverage, this probably is not the best option, because it’s not worth the amount of product you get for the price of $40! However, with the perfect brush, this is my favorite foundation by far & I can’t even imagine switching back to liquid after using this amazing product. 9/10 recommend.