Heather A.
easley
I really love this powder foundation! It’s amazing ! So easy to put on in the morning !!! I believe QVC offers this foundation WITH the brush! And that taste brush goes amazing with it. The coverage is everything you’d want and staying power is also great! It looks natural and I have not had a problem with it showing any dry patches ! However , my skin isn’t super dry. So I am unsure how very dry skin would handle this powder foundation. I’d recommend liquid hydrating foundations or even tinted moisturizers for dry skin. My skin though is combination and sensitive. It’s more oily than anything and works for my skin! It’s a classic product and I will never get rid of this from my makeup collection !! 😍