BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, more dry t...1 Answers
  • How is this on wo mn end over 45?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sey P.
San Jacinto , CA
I can write a review all day about this powder. I first purchased this powder for my best friends wedding, I didn’t want to spend too much money on having someone do my make up but at the same time I wanted to look flawless for the pictures, needless to say I purchased this and was worried because I have never really found anything that gives me that flawless model type looking face. I wore this the day of the wedding and I was so amazed by how beautiful this powder made my face look.. it really does give an airbrush look! Everyone always asks me what i use on my face and i gladly always try it on them and they would be impressed as well... and I’d like to mention that I’ve notice it cleared up some unevenness on my skin, i could sleep with it on and it won’t damage my face or give me acne.. this stuff is magical!
Heather A.
central
I really love this powder foundation! It’s amazing ! So easy to put on in the morning !!! I believe QVC offers this foundation WITH the brush! And that taste brush goes amazing with it. The coverage is everything you’d want and staying power is also great! It looks natural and I have not had a problem with it showing any dry patches ! However , my skin isn’t super dry. So I am unsure how very dry skin would handle this powder foundation. I’d recommend liquid hydrating foundations or even tinted moisturizers for dry skin. My skin though is combination and sensitive. It’s more oily than anything and works for my skin! It’s a classic product and I will never get rid of this from my makeup collection !! 😍
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
I switched from bare minerals to tarte so that I could use a color that better matched my skin tone. I have been using this foundation for over a year and I love it. There are so many different tones that are unique to a variety of skin types and I was able to find one that matched mine perfectly. I was looking for a foundation that would give me a natural look and this was a perfect match.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I have been using this makeup for over 3 years now. It is full-coverage which I love because I often have some uneven skin coloring. Also, they have many shades so it is easy to match my skin throughout the year. In the summer, I use medium beige because I tan easily. In the fall, once I lose some of my tan I will move to light medium beige. I recommend this product!! I absolutely love it.
Rachel D.
Winchester , KY
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this product. It’s so hard because when you get older it’s really hard to wear powder and not have it set in certain places or it disappear throughout the day. This powder is smoothing and ultra soft. It still has Amazonian clay in it which mattifies and hydrates! It’s a gps for the skin. If you compare it bare minerals loose you will feel and see the major difference.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I'll start by saying that I have combo skin with some acne scarring from a traumatic youth (HA- but really, it was bad). I love full coverage products, especially when I have a professional work event, to help me feel polished and put together.

The Pros: Lightweight, covers well, naturally-based so it doesn't irritate skin, stays on well and lasts for quite awhile

The Cons: One big one - it is NOT full coverage. This wouldn't be an issue to me if the product wasn't labeled as full coverage. In order to really get a "full" coverage with this product, you would have total cake face.

HOWEVER, it does layer beautifully with liquid foundation/concealer, so you can achieve a full coverage look - just not with this product alone.
Laura D.
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This foundation is amazing and worth every penny! I love how smooth my face looks and it leaves it looking dry but in a very porcelain way which I adore because I have oily skin but sometimes turns into combination skin. I use a brush to apply it and a little goes a long way! Hope you guys try it out!
Natalie E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Had a difficult time finding my perfect shade but once I did this powder left my skin looking amazing! I can only use this during the summer time when my skin is more oily but it keeps my face oil free all day long. When my skin is more dry I can’t use this because it will make my skin look patchy
Emily A.
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
I have never used this as foundation -- I use it to set my light coverage foundations or for a midday touch up in my t-zone.

It blends incredibly well into the skin and is especially great for those with normal to oily skin. Not sure I'd recommend it for those with skin on the drier side. Additionally it's great for those with skin sensitivities.

tarte's shade line is pretty expansive, although the could of course use more darker shades (because let's be real, most brands could!) but the majority of consumers should have no problem finding their match.

I would likely repurchase this!
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite, go-to foundation. I tend to get oily throughout the day, so I prefer to only use powder for regular days like work or running errands.

I had been a die-hard bare minerals fan when a Sephora salesperson recommended this taste power foundation to me. I’ll never go back!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.