BY TARTE #3 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is one of my favorite on the go, lazy girl , late to work/school type products. It is what it says it is. It is full coverage, smooth, easy to blend, and it lasts. I love the way they packaged it because it does have a net over the powder so that it does not all fall out but you get just the right amount of your brush. It is $36 but it lasts me for a while and it is great on my skin as well as great for my skin.  I would highly recommend this to a teen that is starting to wear makeup because it will give her the look she wants without being heavy. Honestly, I would recommend this for ALL AGES. It is just such a great product that I think it could work for anyone.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I was super hesitant to try this because of the price, but it's definitely worth it. I've been using bare minerals for years, but have never been 100% satisfied with it. I've tried so many foundations but always ended back with bare minerals because it was the best I had found.... until this. My skin is pretty sensitive and prone to breakouts, even with bare minerals I would breakout a few times a month (nothing major, but still annoying). I have no skin issues with this; my skin loves this foundation. Do yourself a favor and if you're on the fence just buy it. It may not work for you but it's definitely worth trying.
Kimi R.
Uhrichsville
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I change my makeup brands annually but not anymore. This foundation is one of the best finds in vegan, cruelty free, hazardous chemicals free makeup out there. Covers fully and evenly (if you use their airbrush foundation brush, the better). I had to look at a lot of online pictures before getting to choose the color for my skin tone, but found out this one (light beige) was perfect for my light medium with pink undertones skin. Even my husband fell in love with the way this foundation looks on me. So much that he even offered to get me more products from this brand to complete my looks. You can so love your foundation but when your partner does too, you know you got what you paid for. I also tried it under water and it just keeps covering without looking stripped or fading. If you wear their vegan primers with it, even better. A little goes a long way. Be sure to get a good cleanser to get it off
Bayli L.
Holden, MA
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
Wow. Okay.

So I NEVER USE powder foundation. Ever. I’m strictly liquid. I don’t have bad acne or anything, but I do suffer from red cheeks and sometimes nose. I thought I needed liquid to cover it the way I’d like. But I received this Tarte Powder when I order the Tarte bag for $60 that they do every so often. First time I tried it, I used it as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation. I loved it. It just really smoothed our everything and gave me a nice matte finish. One a day where I wasn’t wanting to go heavy on my makeup, I decided to try it on its own. I put my moisturizer in, let it dry, and then did the Tarte powder. It was awesome! It has good coverage! Not as much as liquid or cream, but still quite a bit of coverage for a powder! It covered my pink cheeks and felt so light and nice.
Heather A.
easley
I really love this powder foundation! It’s amazing ! So easy to put on in the morning !!! I believe QVC offers this foundation WITH the brush! And that taste brush goes amazing with it. The coverage is everything you’d want and staying power is also great! It looks natural and I have not had a problem with it showing any dry patches ! However , my skin isn’t super dry. So I am unsure how very dry skin would handle this powder foundation. I’d recommend liquid hydrating foundations or even tinted moisturizers for dry skin. My skin though is combination and sensitive. It’s more oily than anything and works for my skin! It’s a classic product and I will never get rid of this from my makeup collection !! 😍
Ashley P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Image-1.jpg
This is one of my favorite on the go, lazy girl , late to work/school type products. It is what it says it is. It is full coverage, smooth, easy to blend, and it lasts. I love the way they packaged it because it does have a net over the powder so that it does not all fall out but you get just the right amount of your brush. It is $36 but it lasts me for a while and it is great on my skin as well as great for my skin. I would highly recommend this to a teen that is starting to wear makeup because it will give her the look she wants without being heavy. Honestly, I would recommend this for ALL AGES. It is just such a great product that I think it could work for anyone.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing powder foundation. Leaves my skin looking flawlessly matte and not cakey. Used up a container of this formula super quick. Will be repurchasing at Sephora during the spring sale. Coverage is amazing and never had a problem with showing any fine lines or pigmentation on the face. Blends on my oily skin like a dream and last for a while not needing much of a touch up. Would definitely recommend to anyone who’s getting into powder foundations because this is one of the best. Super pigmented powder, goes on great with my powder foundation brush and easy to travel with. Works amazing with primer. All around great product. I usually purchase at Sephora. Would highly recommend!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
Received this in my recent tarte bundle haul! I ordered the medium tan honey (a little darker than normal) because I’ll be getting a nice tan during the summer. Sooo glad I did. In my picture the only product in my face (besides lips) is this full coverage foundation. I usually cover my whole face with liquid foundation to cover scars or blemishes. I’m so impressed with this. Feels so light weight on my face and my face feels like it can breathe! Finally a foundation with full coverage that doesn’t feel like it’s clogging my pores. Very impressed!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
I'm not a powder foundation girl, but at Sephora this was recommended to me, & I thought, why not give it a try? I have pretty decent skin, but my forehead & chin tend to be a little on the red side & this foundation is perfect for covering it up just enough. Obviously if you're looking for a very full coverage, I'd recommend dipping into a liquid foundation, but for something light with a finish, this is a great product. I also tend to use it as a finishing powder & I love the way it makes my face look.
Bri G.
bois darc
GO TO POWDER I personally love this powder, it lasts me forever, I love the mesh guard in it so you dont get overloaded with powder when you open it up. It's pretty full coverage too which is good for me. On a daily basis, I like something that is quick and easy to put on. The answer is powder foundation! I love that this is light-weight, yet still offers me the coverage I want in a foundation. I wear shade Light-Med Neutral, which is perfect for my golden medium toned complexion. This stuff seriously lasts all day, and makes my skin look natural! Will continue to purchase as long as Tarte makes it!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.