BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A waterproof eyeliner with classic black and brilliant bronze shades. This limited-edition, two-in-one Amazonian clay liner features tarte's bestselling waterproof eyeliner in black and gleaming bronze for rich dimension. The quick-dry, stay-put formula gently glides across lids to give eyes precise definition, and the long-wear liquid liner leaves a soft, velvet finish. Blend the two shades together for bold looks, or wear them individually to achieve a dramatic black cat eye, or a softer, smoldering bronze look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.

• Is this product any good, and is it easy to apply?3 Answers
  • Hi girls I bought this dual liner during the sale last year but b...4 Answers
Yumna A.
I was needing a new gel liner since my benefit liner dried out, nabbed this one off tarte.com on sale at half-price! I got it for the black but end up preferring the bronze for every day use, the bronze color is also more forgiving of mistakes. This liner is super water proof, wont budge once it is set, but it does take a minute to set, and if you're too fussy and smear it, it's hard to fix mistakes. In fact, first time I used the black gel, I couldn't get it off properly and ended up with panda 🐼 eyes the next day; lancome eye makeup remover didn't make a difference , a bit of coconut oil actually got it lifted but black pigment was still left around my skin. Guess you could say it's extremely pigmented!
Liz P.
I love this! I like to use this when I have time for a winged liner. It's dark and more visible that my Kat Von D tattoo liner and long lasting too! I use an angled eye liner brush which makes it super easy to use. I would recommend to others!
Kiara V.
Brookline, MA
Talk about a bomb gel liner! Was so excited when I got this liner, saw a YouTuber use it in one of her videos and I was looking to start getting into gel liner. I am a sucker for a good liner, so I got this online. First of all, this eyeliner is huge! There are two sides, black and brown so you are able to use them individually or mix them together. Formula is incredibly creamy, incredibly pigmented. It has a semi-matte finish and glides on so smoothly. It bleeds a little, so I usually wear it towards the colder seasons, but that happens with most gel liners, especially on my oily lids. Make sure to keep the lid tight so it prevents the product from drying out. Definitely a five star product that is worth the money.
Sarah F.
kennewick
This is by far the best eye brow product I have ever used. Plus it's lasted me months. I hardly ever have to go back and touch up my brows during the day.
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
This glides on super easy and stays put all day, especially for those warm spring and summer days!
Sunila J.
This eyeliner is so amazing!!!! It is very opaque and beautiful and lasts long on my eye without fading. I purchased it at Sephora and found it to be a good price cause it lasts long. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this item!!
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this everyday as a eyeliner and for my eyebrows too and works perfect ... I love it leave everything just amazing so I highly recommend it ...
Holley F.
Kennewick, WA
This eyeliner was one of the smoothest gel liners I've used in a while. It was extremely pigmented and glided on like a dream. I have repurchased it twice
Crystal U.
Fresno, CA
Great pigmentation!!! Color last all day, does smudge for me a bit cause I tend to wipe my eye areas
Carla A.
Comber, Down
I love these liners they are creamy consistency which makes them super easy to apply. They come.in a massive range of colours so there's something for everyone. My favourites are the rose gold and the mint green.
Mayra T.
DICKSON, TN
Hi girls I bought this dual liner during the sale last year but by this summer it was already dried up. Is that normal? How can I make it soft and creamy again? Thank you!
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this product any good, and is it easy to apply?