BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A waterproof eyeliner with classic black and brilliant bronze shades. This limited-edition, two-in-one Amazonian clay liner features tarte's bestselling waterproof eyeliner in black and gleaming bronze for rich dimension. The quick-dry, stay-put formula gently glides across lids to give eyes precise definition, and the long-wear liquid liner leaves a soft, velvet finish. Blend the two shades together for bold looks, or wear them individually to achieve a dramatic black cat eye, or a softer, smoldering bronze look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested.

• Is this product any good, and is it easy to apply?3 Answers
  • Hi girls I bought this dual liner during the sale last ye...4 Answers
tarte Amazonian Clay Dual Liner
  • "Talk about a bomb gel liner! Was so excited when I got this liner, saw a YouTuber use it in one of her videos and I was looking to start getting into gel liner. I am a sucker for a good liner, so I got this online. First of all, this eyeliner is huge! There are two sides, black and brown so you are able to use them individually or mix them together. Formula is incredibly creamy, incredibly pigmented. It has a semi-matte finish and glides on so smoothly. It bleeds a little, so I usually wear it towards the colder seasons, but that happens with most gel liners, especially on my oily lids. Make sure to keep the lid tight so it prevents the product from drying out. Definitely a five star product that is worth the money. " in 4 reviews
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
I love how I’m able to choose between two colors in this eyeliner duo! The black is super black however I’ve found that it definitely smudges on my eyes (i do have oily eyelids) and the brown is a very soft brown color. I usually gravitate towards the black color and though it does smudge on me, I can’t help but use it because of the rich color payoff. You just have to be sure to touch up throughout the day!
Nicole C.
Love the way my brows look so natural with this product. Definitely goes on smooth and lasts all day! This product has helped me learn how to apply my brows in a professional manner.
Sunila J.
This eyeliner is so amazing!!!! It is very opaque and beautiful and lasts long on my eye without fading. I purchased it at Sephora and found it to be a good price cause it lasts long. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this item!!
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
Yumna A.
I was needing a new gel liner since my benefit liner dried out, nabbed this one off tarte.com on sale at half-price! I got it for the black but end up preferring the bronze for every day use, the bronze color is also more forgiving of mistakes. This liner is super water proof, wont budge once it is set, but it does take a minute to set, and if you're too fussy and smear it, it's hard to fix mistakes. In fact, first time I used the black gel, I couldn't get it off properly and ended up with panda 🐼 eyes the next day; lancome eye makeup remover didn't make a difference , a bit of coconut oil actually got it lifted but black pigment was still left around my skin. Guess you could say it's extremely pigmented!
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the clay gel eyeliner in black only. It worked great for several weeks before it dried up. I got it for a great value during Black Friday last year. The double ended brush it came with is okay.
Liz P.
I love this! I like to use this when I have time for a winged liner. It's dark and more visible that my Kat Von D tattoo liner and long lasting too! I use an angled eye liner brush which makes it super easy to use. I would recommend to others!
Sarah F.
Kennewick, WA
This is by far the best eye brow product I have ever used. Plus it's lasted me months. I hardly ever have to go back and touch up my brows during the day.
Holley F.
Kennewick, WA
This eyeliner was one of the smoothest gel liners I've used in a while. It was extremely pigmented and glided on like a dream. I have repurchased it twice
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this everyday as a eyeliner and for my eyebrows too and works perfect ... I love it leave everything just amazing so I highly recommend it ...
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
Hi girls I bought this dual liner during the sale last year but by this summer it was already dried up. Is that normal? How can I make it soft and creamy again? Thank you!
Angelica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this product any good, and is it easy to apply?