BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Transform skin with this powerful double detox Amazonian clay exfoliating facial mask. This revolutionary at-home treatment harnesses the restoring power of Amazonian clay to deliver healthy, refined skin texture and clarity within 5 weeks. Powered by: Amazonian clay- nature's most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance.

Use treatment at least once per week for five consecutive weeks. On clean, damp skin, use fingertips to apply a dime sized amount onto the face, avoiding the under eye area. Massage mask in circular motions to re-energize, exfoliate and detoxify skin. Leave on face for 5 minutes or until the treatment dries. Remove thoroughly with warm water, then rinse skin with cool water and pat dry.

Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, bentonite, talc, hydrogenated jojoba oil, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, kaolin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, polysorbate 20, menthyl lactate, hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose gum, trisodium EDTA, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without synthetic fragrances, formulated without gluten

tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Exfoliating Facial Mask

With this mask, a little goes a long way. I found the recommended dime size is just a hair too much for my face. A nice, thin and even layer is perfect. The formula is very thick, creamy white and slightly exfoliating when applied. The mask dries very quickly, so don't walk too far from your sink. It washed off very easily as well. Afterwards, my skin definitely seemed brighter and smoothr. I don't usually breakout or get blemishes, but it did seem to tighten up a small blemish on my temple. For the price, this may or may not be something I repurchase. The amount used was little, but my results after the full 5 advertised weeks will determine if I'll buy it again.
Ja'Meisha H.
Ja'Meisha H.
Probably the best tightening mask I've ever tried. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this formula. It felt like a good, old fashioned mud mask, like my mom used to do on Saturday nights when I was a kid. Of course like any clay mask it's a bit messy to apply and wash off. A washcloth helps a lot to remove product. My daughters also tried this on their newly hormonal skin (preteen and a 14 year old) and it really did help my oldest with acne after a few uses. I found my skin to be softer, more firm, with less noticeable lines and a certain brightness that wasn't there before using it.
ana o.
ana o.
I switched to Tarte from a product from another company, mostly because I was looking for a less expensive alternative. Although this isn't really saving me all that much money, I'm going to stick with it. I love a clay mask - it may be all in my mind but I enjoy feeling as though it's sucking all the impurities and flakiness from my skin as it dries and tightens. And unlike the product I switched from, it doesn't stain my facecloth when I wash it off...the other product was green and it was a pain trying to get the color out of the facecloth. My skin looks and feels great
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I've been skeptical about clay products because I've heard it dries your skin out. I love the Tarte brand so I figured it wouldn't be like most products. It was a little pricey so I'm not sure if I'd purchase again. My skin is very sensitive but the exfoliating agents in it did not bother my skin at all. Once I washed the mask off it left my skin feeling just a little dry but after I applied my moisturizer everything was okay. Again because of price I may or may not purchase again.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This mask has a great texture. I struggle with oily skin when I'm stressed out and not only does this take care of it, but it doesn't leave my skin stripped and red after use. Instead it remains soft and feels pretty hydrated afterwards! I love the gentle exfoliating properties in it, it's never too abrasive and does a great job at cleansing the skin. Its also gentle enough to use with other masks on the same day! I use it about once a week for optimum results.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I received this in a lovely little basket of goodies for my birthday recently, and am rather enjoying it! The smell is pleasant, nothing overbearing. And it makes me face feel absolutely wonderful and silky smooth after rinsing my face. My only complaint is a personal one, as someone with sensitive skin I have found that even once a week can be a bit too much and begin to dry my out. Most certainly plan to purchase for myself when needed and would recommend.
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I got these as samples with purchase from Sephora. The masks are like basic clay masks but unlike the usual thick dry masks, these feel almost creamy and quite easy to apply. On washing off my skin feels clean and smooth with no extra oiliness but definitely not dry or stretchy feeling. I have oily combinatin skin, and I love how this mask balances the oily portions of my skin without drying out other areas.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok seriously never tried something so amazing like this! This clay mask has been raising the roofs on social media and it's not just this brand but many I tried a cheaper one than this one and this one as well to see how they both worked. The cheaper one didn't really take anything out some blackheads were still in but when it came to this one it was crazy how it took everything out and my face felt Lucius
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
OH! MY! GOODNESS! If I could give this ten stars, I would. I am a huge fan of masks, and I do so twice a week. This tarte Amazonian clay double detox exfoliating facial mask is a HOLY GRAIL for me. It cleans every last nasty bit from my pores, and leaves my face feel baby soft, not to mention, I can tell a huge difference in the texture of my skin...and I'm 45 btw. YOU MUST BUY AND TRY THIS!
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has always been my favorite makeup company. I probably own everything from Tarte, and this product didn;t disappoint me. I love the feel of this on my face and how it leaves my face perfectly smooth after using it. But, I would say that my friend used and she has sensitive skin and it made her break out. But, I love this product and I would definitely re-buy it.
Giselle E.
Giselle E.
How does this work ? Is it really good for dark spots ?
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
How is it with dry skin? Does it dry it out too much?
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone breakout from using this ?!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Sooo expensive! What color is it?
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
San jose, CA
Has anyone seen this in sephora? What exactly does it do?