BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exclusive, double-sided cheek palette with 10 blush and highlight shades. Color your way to the perfect glow with this custom blush and highlighter palette. It features 10 deluxe, limited-edition blushes in mattes, lusters, and two micro-pearlescent highlighters all in one complexion-enhancing palette. With its dual-sided design, it curates five warm and five cool shades so you can mix and match with your cheek wardrobe to create the perfect, custom look. The neutral and bold, universal shades spotlight a variety of complexions with a built-in cover for mess-free portability. Powered by tarte's long-wearing Amazonian clay, the iconic, bestselling formula balances and replenishes skin for 12 hours of fade-free, ultra-pigmented wear. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.084 oz/ 2.38 g Blush in Deco (poppy pink), Mod (peach coral), Idol (nude shimmer), Culture (coral shimmer), Surreal (hot pink), Concept (pink nude), Icon (dusty rose), Montage (pink mauve), Ironic (berry rose), Crafty (pale pink shimmer) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and contains tarte's 12-hour power™.

• I really love my Tarte blush that came with a palette of ...1 Answers
  • Which is better powder or cream blush tarte Amazonian Cla...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this in England?1 Answers
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
When I first purchased this item, I didn't know it was apart of their holiday collection. I thought "Wow people loved the individual blushes so much like I do, they came out with a palette!". And it's true, I honestly love Tarte blushes! Anything made from their Amazonian clay line has AMAZING pigment. However this color wheel they developed is perfect because I have all my blushes perfectly compacted into one palette and can mix and blend them how I please. This palette includes matte and shimmery shades, so you are really able to create any look you can possibly imagine from this palette.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I got this in my November 2017 Ipsy Glame Bag, I didn't get the pallet, i got a sample of the Fiesty which is, a dusty rose color Fun fact: It’s made with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon river. This stuff benefits every skin type. Oily? It minimizes oil in and around your pores. Dry? It’s crazy hydrating and helps your skin hold onto moisture. Combo? It’ll keep your skin balanced and happy. It’s soft, silky, and easy to blend with your fingertips or a brush. Like the name says, it really lasts all day. Your gorgeous flush will not budge
Olivia M.
Plymouth, MI
If you don’t own any of tarte’s blush palettes, next time they come out with one, buy it! The blushes last all day, there is a good mix of colors, and the amount of product for the price is amazing. I use mine everyday and have had it for a year and a half and it still looks like I’ve barely touched it.
Catherine M.
One of the best sets offered by Tarte. There are so many blush options that it’s incredibly difficult to use them all up. The products are a variety of shimmer/matte, easily blended, and look great on many skin tones. I would recommend and wish I could purchase again but it’s discontinued!
Hanna D.
Camarillo, CA
Received this as a birthday present and boy is this thing perfect! It’s any blush you’ll ever need in their best selling long wear formula. Comes in solid convenient packaging! All of these are so pigmented and blend right in. All of them are full sized as well, a great deal!
Sarah A.
This blush stays on for so long and the pigment it leaves on my skin is breathtaking. It blends right into my skin with no effort. I want to buy more tarte products and look forward to in the future. I recommend tarte to anyone who is searching for a good brand of makeup.
Sarah Z.
i love this! has practically every color of blush i could want, plus two more subtle highlight shades. the blushes are very pigmented and easy to blend. only issue is you have to really dig the brush in on the highlights, making it easier to hit pan.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love that their shadows are cream based so you never need primer. They’re sooo pigmented and do pretty. Very easily blended. I all in all loveee tarte. I don’t think I’ll buy any new palettes. My urban decay palettes have gone to the side table!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Very long lasting true to color water and sweat proof blush! Tarte clay Amazonian blush is blendable, buildable, and mixable. The blush color really does stay on longer than most other blushes I've tried. U bdoesnt take much either sincrbitbis so true to color and.pigmented!
Michelle Y.
Staten Island, NY
Bought this palette during the holidays and it was a great purchase. Some of the blushes are shimmery and some are matte so you really have a variety to choose from for whatever the occasion. I can see this palette working on very light skin tones to very dark skin tones because it's so versatile. My personal favorite is the peach colored one. Some blushes are more pigmented than others but this is a great buy for someone who likes mixing up their blushes.
Zzion A.
What are your favorite blushes from the Color Wheel Palette? I just got mine in the mail today and want to see which shades people enjoy the most!
Morgan D.
Sacramento, CA
How do these apply? And are they pigmented?
María L.
Is this a good way to spend your money?
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
Whats the size of the pallet?
Alla R.
Are these blushes same quality as the Tarte's single Amazonian clay blushes????