BY TARTE #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Brook H.
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones)
Absolutely love this stuff! Make makes my face feel so wonderful I highly recommend this to anyone!
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
Review for: Tan
I haven’t used this product in a long time due to price. But it is a really good foundation. It doesn’t leave my skin dry or even make it oily. It’s super easy to use and I need to get it back into my life! Just wish the produce was less.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Tan
I really enjoy using this product because it is light on the skin and good for it too.  It has 20 SPF in it which is a great touch for the summer months.  This blends in with the skin well and is not too heavy.  There are also many skin tone choices.  Give it a try especially in the summer months!
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My most fav bb cream ever! It feels like im applying skincare. Its so moisturizing and makes the skin have the prefect healthy glow! Its my go to "no makeup makeup" ! This is one of my cant live without products because i use it no matter the season and no matter the condition my skin is in. This is lightweight but also makes the skin feel and look so good!
Ava L.
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
Hi it’s Ava,
I have also tried the tinted moisturizer and I have to say it works very well for my skin. I use it as a counselor with my cc cream from physicians formula and it is amazing. It is definitely not full coverage but it works well for swollen eyes and a natural look. I enjoyed the product very much. I didn’t get a allergic reaction to it which is rare tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
queen p.
caloocan
Beauty Junkie Expert
So perfect for everyday makeup routine, i love the color. definitely worth a try! packaging also good :)
Rute B.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: Tan
Good, but to light for my skin color, but the good thing is, it doesn't let my skin oil
Autumn P.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tan-Deep (tan-deep w/peach undertones)
Great foundation/tinted moisturizer perfect for having a little bit of covefrage but not too much. Would def recommend.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
I usually wear a medium but in this case a light medium works best for me. Overall it's a great tinted moisturizer. The only negative thing I have to say about it is if you already have patches of dry skin or even peeling skin in some areas this product will make them much more visible so exfoliating and moisturizing prior to use would be ideal for a nice smooth yet dewy look. It's not as matte when used without a powder for someone with oily skin.
Keleigh K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is some of the best foundation I have ever used. It's smooth with great coverage and long lasting. Doesn't settle in your fine lines.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?