BY TARTE #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "it has little coverage so if your into full coverage foundations and bb creams you will probably not be into this. i love how natural this looks on the skin as it has a subtle glow and looks like your own skin.would work best for those who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin." in 116 reviews
  • "this is the 2nd bb cream i've owned and i truly love this one. it's a light to medium coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months." in 44 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Cynthya L.
Scarborough, ON
Review for: Medium-Tan (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I’m not a fan of foundation so tinted moisturizers and bb creams are my go-to for when I want a very light coverage. This product is very moisturizing and looks natural. It doesn’t make your skin dry or clog your pores.
Angela M.
Clifton, CO
This is a very good moisturizer. Doesnt give the heavy caked on feeling. Has a great tint for days you dont feel like wearing alot of make-up.
Leanne H.
South Ogden, UT
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
This is the holy grail of tinted moisturizer. I use this alone on top of Aveeno Radiant moisturizer and the results are an all day flawless look! Very impressed. Does not clog pores either!
Baylee P.
I love this stuff. This is the first high end product I had ever purchased and I bought this at Ulta. I told them I needed and foundation and they told me to try this instead because they didn't think I needed full coverage and they were right! I used every drop I could get out of this stuff! I only had to use a small amount it was great! I plan on buying this again!
Marina J.
Alma, GA
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I didn’t think I would like this since it’s a tinted moisturizer, but it’s actually very nice, and it has a good amount of coverage that is buildable. I wear this on days I want to feel like I don’t have makeup on.
Ogy M.
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones), Light (light w/yellow undertones), Fair, Ivory more...
For daily use, light on the skin is covered by an average and can be increased by a wonderful product that is indispensable for the sole problem
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
With summer approaching, I find myself swapping foundation for tinted moisturizer and this one by Tarte has to be my favorite yet. I was able to find a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone (light-medium) and the formula works great with my combination skin. This tinted moisturizer provides light, even coverage which is perfect for the warmer months ahead. I find that applying with fingers works best and keeps the product from looks streaky or cakey (just wash your hands prior to applying!).
Jennifer C.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
I have only recently got into wear a full face of makeup and this BB cream was recommended to me as a nice light coverage. It just gives my face a nice even tone, and leaves my skin feeling great and not caked in product.
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
Review for: Medium-Tan (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
Its on of ma fav products on summer .. I have an oily skin so these products is so much suitable for me cause its oily free product. and it won't harm my skin because its made of a natural ingredients.. i apply to my skin with my fingers or with a beauty blinder it gives a tan effect with a beachy dewyy
Angelica O.
Review for: Medium (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I use it every day, it's very nice, it gives a different touch to my day to day, I never thought that the product was so good. excellent I like it
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Kristina R.
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Does this work well in a humid climate?