BY TARTE #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Port Huron
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
This is good for the summertime, especially for the gym or beach or just running out. It doesn't color correct anything but the color or it evens my skin tone. Great because it has spf in it that actually prevents me from burning!!!
Megan D.
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tinted moisturizer for all day wear. Doesnt provide too much of a fake look. Not great and feels moisturizing
jordan o.
jordan o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice light finish, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and leaves a nice sheer coverage perfect for everyday
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bountiful, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
Tarte is always great but I especially liked this BB cream. Feels light on your skin while giving light coverage!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Clarks Summit
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this some days, to foundation. Despite it's "CC" name, it provides medium to full coverage like a foundation would! Easy to apply, I use my fingers. Good for all skin types! I have dry skin, and sometimes skip moisturizer, as this keeps my skin hydrated all day! Highly reccomended!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a sample of this to go in my gym bag and I'm super happy I did it's small and compact but a little bit goes a long way and my skin feels amazing and looks incredible.
Dakota M.
Dakota M.
Red Deer
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
Has become my everyday base product! Very light coverage but does hide some of my redness! Doesn't move on my face or feel like I'm wearing anything! Unfortunately the Sephora Canada only carries this product without SPF which was half the reason I got it, but I still love it nonetheless!
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones)
I love this product. It goes on very smooth and gives me the perfect amount of coverage on days where I do not want to wear a lot of makeup. It is not cakey and matches my skin color perfectly! I highly recommend this to someone wanting light coverage or a good base to put on before foundation!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
El llevar un maquillaje con acabado natural esta muy de moda y este es uno de los productos que me encantan porque te brinda una ligera cobertura, color a la piel, hidratacion y un brillo muy natural.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
North East, MD
Loved this so much, I bought two so I wouldn't run out for a while. It gives a perfect amount of moisture to the skin while giving subtle coverage for redness and possible breakouts, evening out the skin for a flawless look. I love this for everyday 'no makeup' look. It is smooth and has a natural finish that really blends into the skin well. I love all of the good for your skin ingredients that Tarte always delivers in their products! Would highly recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, in your opinion which foundation offers the most coverage and is the longest wearing? Marc Jacobs "Remarcable", Estée Lauder "Doublewear" or Tarte "Amazonian Clay"?