tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
- vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
- chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
- mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin
Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 561 Q&A
- "it has little coverage so if your into full coverage foundations and bb creams you will probably not be into this. i love how natural this looks on the skin as it has a subtle glow and looks like your own skin.would work best for those who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin." in 116 reviews
- "this is the 2nd bb cream i've owned and i truly love this one. it's a light to medium coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months." in 44 reviews
- "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
- "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
- "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos