BY TARTE #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Aline M.
Aline M.
Did not really like this, it felt drying on my skin and looked like lines were more defined. Overall, not for me but may work for you! I have combination skin, more on dry side.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium-Tan (medium to tan w/peach undertones)
I just don like it it was a little expensive but the finish that has is just horrible the foundation don't last even an hour I just don't like it don't recommend it at first I thought that I was going to love it because it was super easy to blend but when I finish applying it I was disappointed
Lola B.
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
Review for: Tan Deep
The Amazonian clay in this BB Cream can be drying, even if you have the oiliest skin. It can be quite heavy, though it is still buildable. Unless you fall into the fair-complected categories of tan or fair, you can't even wear this product.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Little Falls, NY
I personally did not like this product at all.  Although it is a BB Cream, I expected some coverage, it this gave just about none.  Most BB Creams are thin and blend-able while I felt this was very thick and a mess.  I personally would not recommend this product.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a last result because after visits to two different Sephora stores, both being out of the Cover Fx BB I use, I needed something. I was recommended this. The small sample they put on my cheek seemed to be a good match in the store. The next morning I used it and was so disappointed. It literally looked like I put nothing on my face. I know it's a BB cream but it's suppose to give some coverage. Plus it doesn't have the acne benefits the Cover Fx does. Such a waste of money.
Destinee R.
Destinee R.
Providence, RI
This product was matched for my skin tone at Sephora and yet I still feel it gave me a grey tint. I was not satisfied with the coverage, especially for the price. Garnier is more than half the price & 10x more effective.
Thea K.
Thea K.
Medford, MA
I really wanted to like this BB moisturizer. I generally love Tarte as a brand and have for years. This foundation though is just so heavy! I feel like selling it as a "Moisturizer" or a "BB" anything is really misleading to say the least. It is hard to blend, and very cakey feeling.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite thing tartes come out with, for me this is an okay moisturize but I do not like tints to my moisturizer I want my foundation and moisturizer to be separate but if your on the go and want a two for one this a good news for you!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like it I love tarte but this was a fail it does nothing it just broke me out no tint no moisture
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to try this and so disappointed when I hated it. It looked like it was really thick and it made my skin incredibly dry after using it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, in your opinion which foundation offers the most coverage and is the longest wearing? Marc Jacobs "Remarcable", Estée Lauder "Doublewear" or Tarte "Amazonian Clay"?