BY TARTE #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Esther A.
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones) more...
Este producto lo conocí porque me lo probaron en una tienda y la verdad no es de mis favoritos me parece bien que tenga protección solar pero no me gusta para nada me parece que le falta algo más y no sabría decirte exactamente he probado varios y este definitivo no es de mis favoritos
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Tan Deep more...
I’m very disappointed in this BB Cream. They could have use a few more colors for WOC. They have like 10-11 fair to medium colors but only 5 with some pigment. They could have definitely done better especially when their Amazonian Clay 12 hr foundation has like 2x the options of colors. I️ have a little hack though, I️ mix their marajuca oil with the Amazonian foundation of I️ don’t want a full coverage look that day.tarte Pure Maracuja Oiltarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation
Sweta S.
Dubai
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium-tan (medium to tan skin with peach undertones) more...
Awful formula, horrible texture and extremely patchy. Also, super overpriced for a cream that does absolutely nothing. Once bitten, twice shy.
Sarah S.
This product might as well just be a moisturizer. It literally blended away to nothing on skin. Absolutely ridiculous.
Taylor R.
lexington
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
TOO DARK. not even remotely light enough for my skin tone. Medium coverage but not at all worth the money for me. A waste of a purchase. Does not blend well and is generally not a good product for me.
Aline M.
Did not really like this, it felt drying on my skin and looked like lines were more defined. Overall, not for me but may work for you! I have combination skin, more on dry side.
Mariana H.
Review for: Medium-Tan (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I just don like it it was a little expensive but the finish that has is just horrible the foundation don't last even an hour I just don't like it don't recommend it at first I thought that I was going to love it because it was super easy to blend but when I finish applying it I was disappointed
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
Review for: Tan Deep more...
The Amazonian clay in this BB Cream can be drying, even if you have the oiliest skin. It can be quite heavy, though it is still buildable. Unless you fall into the fair-complected categories of tan or fair, you can't even wear this product.
Rachel P.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I personally did not like this product at all.  Although it is a BB Cream, I expected some coverage, it this gave just about none.  Most BB Creams are thin and blend-able while I felt this was very thick and a mess.  I personally would not recommend this product.
Stephanie G.
I bought this as a last result because after visits to two different Sephora stores, both being out of the Cover Fx BB I use, I needed something. I was recommended this. The small sample they put on my cheek seemed to be a good match in the store. The next morning I used it and was so disappointed. It literally looked like I put nothing on my face. I know it's a BB cream but it's suppose to give some coverage. Plus it doesn't have the acne benefits the Cover Fx does. Such a waste of money.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
Kristina R.
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
Vanessa S.
Does this work well in a humid climate?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?