BY TARTE #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Rina T.
Rina T.
Swear by this BB cream. It's full coverage and very light on the skin. It doesn't break me out and I'm very prone to break outs. Very easy to blend I never spend a lot of time having to rlly blend it in. Love this product and will continue to buy it
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
Well worth the money. Does not make your face look caky at all and the SPF really helps stop sunburn. I use this on hot days because it does not melt. It is long lasting and very comfortable to wear. No one can even tell I have makeup on with this.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this during a sale and was really hoping that I would like it. Not only do I like it, I love it. It feels great to apply and the coverage is amazing. The tube lasts for a long time and I am crossing my fingers that the sale happens again.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On days where I want to use a heavier coverage than a skin tint I use this. It is so hydrating, and it lets my freckles show through. This is great for anyone who wants to wear foundation/cover imperfections while still maintaining a natural look.
Thao L.
Thao L.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
The coverage is very light but somewhat build-able. I'm not a huge fan of this BB cream. The finish it leaves on my skin isn't anything special considering the price tag. I have oily skin and I have to touch up often. Not bad but not good either.
MaryEllen T.
MaryEllen T.
Boston, MA
Awesome for summer! Isn't full coverage or greasy or anything! Get a good amount for your money.... tarte has regular sales on their website. Has spf in it which is awesome for summer and my pale complexion! Recommend to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
I love love love this. Bought this for the first time and cant stop using it. Love how it feels. Its not too heave and covers all my i need covered. It last long. I will be buying it again although its pricier than other branss i usually buy.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte BB cream is AMAZING. It feels so light and smooth on my skin and does not look cakey. I typically apply with either my fingers or a beautyblender and the BB cream lasts all day. It gives light coverage while hiding any red in my skin.
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this often and it's the perfect amount of coverage with a hint of sun protection. It doesn't break me out and tones down redness. I alternate between shades for summer and winter, though I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer so much! I love target Amazonian clay products and this definitely does not disappoint! It's one of my favorite moisturizers. It keeps my skin hydrated without being greasy the way that so many moisturizers end up.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, in your opinion which foundation offers the most coverage and is the longest wearing? Marc Jacobs "Remarcable", Estée Lauder "Doublewear" or Tarte "Amazonian Clay"?