BY TARTE #5 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Reviews (2055)
Buy on Sephora
  • "it has little coverage so if your into full coverage foundations and bb creams you will probably not be into this. i love how natural this looks on the skin as it has a subtle glow and looks like your own skin.would work best for those who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin." in 116 reviews
  • "this is the 2nd bb cream i've owned and i truly love this one. it's a light to medium coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months." in 44 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Hailey C.
Ray , OH
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones) more...
This is another great product. It had about medium coverage, the product is light weight and gives a natural finish! Another thing I loved because of my combination skin is it is oil free so it didn’t make my skin more oily than it is usually. I recommend this product.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
This product is great coverage wise but overall a little to thick for my liking. It has a weird smell to it (just my personal opinion) but it’s a great spf and is good for when you don’t want to put a ton of effort into your makeup but still want to look presentable.
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones) more...
For my first experience with a BB cream/tinted moisturizer I wasn’t let down. I had to buy this suddenly while on vacation because my self tanner was too dark for my regular foundation. What a gem!! Application is smooth and light and it melts into my skin flawlessly. A little bit goes a long long way while using a beauty blender and gives me just enough coverage to look made up for the day. Being that it’s a BB cream I have to do a little more concealer work than usual, but I don’t think I’ll ever be caught without this in my makeup bag.
Mohana C.
Mission, KS
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium-tan (medium to tan skin with peach undertones) more...
This is a great tinted moisturizer for someone who wants sheer coverage that lasts. The Amazonian clay line is awesome for combo to oily skin and this bb cream is no different. It’s best blended with a beauty blender in my opinion; brushes kinda make it look streaky.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
Love this in fair-light; gives great coverage without looking too “makeup-y” and with a light hand, is nice in summer. Get lots of compliments on on my skin when I apply this with a beautyblender! Tarte knocks face products out of the park, and this is no exception.
Colleen D.
Review for: light more...
Truly love this product. It is such a nice foundation for me because it is very light but buildable. I prefer a lighter more sheer coverage and that’s exactly what this is. I also find it easy to build if my skin is particularly uneven. Will be purchasing again no doubt
Leanne H.
South Ogden, UT
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
This is the holy grail of tinted moisturizer. I use this alone on top of Aveeno Radiant moisturizer and the results are an all day flawless look! Very impressed. Does not clog pores either!
Jessica A.
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Really like this so much. It gives you a decent amount of coverage and love the spf in it. I use this on my no makeup days when I’m feeling lazy and just want to even out my complexion and add some spf if I’m gonna be going out the door to the grocery store.
lucy r.
philadelphia
Blends in perfectly with my skin tone! But in order to make it work I have to apply it to all of my face. It blended well. It covered sheer. It covered a bit of my red on my skin, but looks natural!tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
A little of this goes a long way! It gives me a medium coverage and it’s very easy to blend - even when using my fingers. It lasts long too! My skin does get a bit oily after a few hours, but nothing like an oil slick. Setting with a light powder helps too!
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Kristina R.
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Does this work well in a humid climate?