BY TARTE #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Hanna Ⓥ.
West Hartland
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
Love this product! It's super hydrating and refreshing to use. I have dry skin and it sits so well on my face without peeling. It has great coverage for a tinted moisturizer and it's super easy to blend. I definitely recommend buying it! I made my sister pick one up, too.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
I thought this product was pretty decent. However, for the price I wouldn't buy it again. My skin peeled even though it was a lightweight product, yet it didn't have very much coverage. My sister loves this stuff but it just isn't for me. I also couldn't find a perfect match for my skin tone so I had to mix two colors.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium-tan (medium to tan skin with peach undertones)
Honestly I don't know if it was the employee that helped me or what it was. But my color did not match my skin at all and it looked horrible. Throughout the day, some of my makeup of course wiped off and it left me looking awful. It was super oily and i had to reapply throughout the day if I wanted it to work. Just wasn't for me!
Abby T.
Manchester
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones), Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones), Light (light w/yellow undertones), Medium (medium w/pink undertones)
I use this every day. I do not use foundation, just this. It evens out skin tone without being too much coverage, not cakey. blends well with hands or a beauty blender. downfall: need more shades with different undertones. most are yellow unless you go up to medium.
Zena M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium (medium w/pink undertones)
Tarte is the best!! It is super good for your skin because it is vegan and it is one of the only ones that did not make me break out. It protects your skin while giving it a little glow. I usually use some finishing powder on top just because I am pretty oily regardless
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry skin and I love this product because when I put it on my face it is extremely moisturizing not only can it be used as a BB cream but it's also a great primer. I would 100% recommend this to anybody for daily use especially if you have really dry skin.
Desha' M.
Gautier, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
I sell the hell out of this product at my store! When a customer wants something with light to medium coverage, this is the first product I grab. It does a little more coverage-wise than most tinted moisturizers; it is light weight and has such a beautiful finish.
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always looking for a good moisturizer because my skin is so light and so dry it looks like I'm never in the sun. This product has really made me happy. I have a naturally oily forehead but the rest of my skin is dry, so this evens everything out to my taste!
Halie H.
Auburndale, MA
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
I love this moisturizer. The color matched my skin spot on. It is build able and also very breathable. I recommend this to girls who want that SPF coverage. I have normal skin and this product worked great. Once I am out I will defiantly buy it again.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones)
I have very dry skin, and this made my skin feel so hydrated! It is a nice sheer coverage, but it covers me so well. I added a little bit of foundation powder on top but it worked well. It stayed on very well.  I will recommend it to everyone that I know!
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?