BY TARTE #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Sara E.
Sara E.
West Columbia, SC
I was using Tarte's amazonian clay foundation, but now that it is 90-100 degrees out all the time I needed something more lightweight. It goes on smooth and doesn't cake. Stays on better through a hot muggy day than foundation, but still gives you good coverage.
Evan S.
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
Just bought this and I LOVE it. Its super lightweight and the perfect amount of coverage to even out my skin tone. I did have issues finding a shade at first because all of the testers in store applied very light and dried much darker, but I got it figured out
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is really good it last you all day long i have try this one and i can truly say i love it the packaging is really nice also it looks great and the price is not that bad for what you are getting i always tell people to try it out they will love it.
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX
I used to purchased Asian brand BB cream, this is my first time buying american brand BB cream, cause they had 30%off, plus I heard a lot good review about their products.
I mix it with tarte foundation, or use alone, it is very moisturizing, and long lasting,
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
This is a great everyday moisturizer and bb cream. It's light coverage and although I have a difficult time building up the coverage I do find it to work well to create a uniform skin tone on my face. It has never left my skin feeling dry, heavy or sticky.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Forest, MS
Blends great! looks very natural. Stays on all day.NIce packaging. I would def. Repurchase. Smells great. The color selection is great. I feel like I found a shade that really matched my skin type. I am so glad it has a spf of 20. Got to protect your face!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Must have BB cream! Super lightweight with a pretty good coverage for how lightweight it is. Does not clog my pores. I can use just as a moisturizer and go for the day! One tube has lasted me quite a long time I will definitely be getting this one again!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
great tinted moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated. i have dry to combo skin and it stays out almost all day. has spf and a light coverage. it is also build able. i would recommend this to anyone as a light coverage bb cream or makeup for the summer!
Gabriella E.
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
absolutly amaizng glides on your face. so little goes such a long way. i love the way my face feels, very mositerized and clean. this is by far my favorite product ive ever used. give it a try. it doesnt go on orange and stays put all day. so so so good
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muah! Again, a big hit with Tarte. This is perfect for when I don't feel like spending a large amount of time putting on makeup, and want to go for a more natural, moisturized look. I love the fact that I don't break out with this bb cream, as most do.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, in your opinion which foundation offers the most coverage and is the longest wearing? Marc Jacobs "Remarcable", Estée Lauder "Doublewear" or Tarte "Amazonian Clay"?