BY TARTE #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a LONG way." in 1 review
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "It wears really well and is perfect for a day to day natural look." in 1 review
Lizz M.
Chardon, OH
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones) more...
I LOVE this product. I wear this every single day! It is the perfect amount of coverage to even out skin tones, but it never feels cake-y and or greasy. The fact that it is all natural also gives me some piece of mind since i do wear it every day. It washes off easily as well. Fantastic product all around.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I absolutely love this brand of BB cream. The coverage is wonderful. The quality is great. Product is affordable, great shade selection, and all around highly recommend!
Hannah H.
Portland
Review for: Tan more...
This is my go to summer foundation. The spf protects from the sun and provides light yet build-able coverage for an y level you're comfortable with. very blendable and easily match many shades, I cycle through a couple tones over the summer as tans come and go and will continue to use it for years to come.
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
FAVE BB CREAM EVER! I hate wearing foundation in the summer and this is the best solution! The coverage is actually impressive and the light tint gives me the perfect summertime glow even in the cold winter months! Excellent wearability too! I’ve tried different products but went back to this each time
Savannah B.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth and gives me the perfect amount of coverage on days where I do not want to wear a lot of makeup. It is not cakey and matches my skin color perfectly! I highly recommend this to someone wanting light coverage or a good base to put on before foundation!
Jordi L.
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
Hands down one of my favorite bb creams. They’re light, creamy, and have a great consistency about them. If you don’t need a lot of coverage or don’t like the heaviness of foundations, this would be perfect for you. It leaves your skin looking absolutely beautiful and it’s perfect for a quick and easy every day routine :)
Layla R.
Review for: Ivory more...
I absolutely love this bb cream to death!! It leaves my skin looking radiant and really moisturized. I wear this for when I'm rushing to school or for when I simply want to go for that natural look. It applies so smoothly onto the skin and the tint doesn't wear off as other tinted bb creams do. Definitely recommend investing in this product.
Rebecca V.
West Covina, CA
sheer coverage that smooths out the look of the skin. I really like this bb cream although I don't feel that it does anything a drugstore priced bb cream can't do.
Shona P.
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones), Medium-Tan (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
This stuff is like liquid velvet. So easy to apply - even with fingers - and feels great. It's not very high coverage, but I prefer that in a bb cream. I assume you can build it but it likely wont cover deep "imperfections." I'm addicted to this stuff and its a regular in my kit!
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I was worried at first about the clay aspect of this product, because my pores clog so easily and my skin likes to reject so many profucts. But this is such a nice, gentle formula. It moisturizes while protecting and perfecting, making for an effortlessly flawless, natural look.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Kristina R.
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Does this work well in a humid climate?