BY TARTE #8 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "it has little coverage so if your into full coverage foundations and bb creams you will probably not be into this. i love how natural this looks on the skin as it has a subtle glow and looks like your own skin.would work best for those who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin." in 116 reviews
  • "this is the 2nd bb cream i've owned and i truly love this one. it's a light to medium coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months." in 44 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Rachel L.
Review for: Ivory more...
This BB cream is great if you're on the go or if you need a light coverage foundation during the summer time. It's very hydrating, but don't expect to get much coverage out of this one. I would say the coverage is very very light (melasma and freckles will peek through) and I feel like I need a lot of product just to cover my face. I prefer applying this with an oval brush over a beauty blender, which saves me a little money since this is such a small tube. One thing I do like about this BB cream is that it already has SPF 20 and it has a very lovely natural finish. If you like a nice, natural looking light coverage tint you will really enjoy this.
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I’ve been using this tinted BB cream for about 5 years now and love it! It’s not too expensive for what you get- one tube lasts me almost a whole year. And I like that I can mix it with other moisturizer if I don’t want to use too much, or use more for more coverage. Love the tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
I did not like the way this felt on my face. I have combination skin and I think this was too oily for me because I liked shiny even after applying a powder. I've tried other bb creams before and didn't have that issue so I think this was just wrong for me. Other than that I liked the coverage this gave me.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Truly a great product. The coverage is exactly what you would want from a tinted moisturizer it's not to much and not to little. My 3 stars tho is because it tends to give me cystic type acne like within having it on for about 2 hours I feel the soreness kick in also my face gets and stays pretty oily.
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
A Sephora employee first showed me this product. It wore really well all day, even in the rain at a theme park. I was getting compliments on my makeup all evening long from my friends, who were amazed that my makeup was still on! Would recommend for those who are looking for a simple every day base.
Katie A.
Currituck, NC
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
I love my tarte tinted moisturizer it’s seriously my favorite!!!! It keeps my skin from being dry and is very easy to blend! The coverage is great!! It’s got a medium coverage which is great because it’s not to thick! Definitely recommend anyone looking for a tint e moisturizer to check out tarte!
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I’ve only used this as a sample but found it to be a great tinted moisturizer! I thought it worked very well for oily skin and offered decent coverage especially for a tint. However, I chose not to purchase as I would personally prefer to spend that amount of money of fuller coverage foundation.
Frances G.
plainview
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
This make my skin feel so oily by the end of the day. I wasn’t impressed by this. The spf in the product is great if it doesn’t break your skin out like it did mine. It’s didn’t work for my skin but I would be willing to bet it would work for a different skin type way better than it did for mine
Viv T.
This product is pretty decent. It give decent coverage (light to medium) and makes your skin look glowly. However, I'm super oily and this did not control my oils at all. It also felt kind of heavy on the skin.
Annie R.
Review for: Tan Deep more...
This tinted moisturizer worked really well in my skin. I went back and forth between this tinted moisturizer and tarte’s tinted primer but this product was much lighter on the skin. It didn’t leave a tacky feeling like the other one did. It’s very blendable and gives the skin a nice satin finish.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Kristina R.
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Does this work well in a humid climate?

back