BY TARTE #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Annabel K.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
This product is incredible! I have been searching for the perfect BB cream that will even out my skin tone while being light and dewy. The dewy finish of the product is great for my dry skin and they have a large array of colors to choose from. I couldn't be more pleased with this product.
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
This is my holy grail bb cream. I was hesitant on trying this product because I always go to Korean brands for B.B. Creams. The tarte bb cream has got insane coverage that it seems like a foundation, but has the lightweight feel of a bb cream! This is the best bb cream, a total must have!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
Such a great BB cream- enough coverage to make you feel confident, but light enough to let your skin show through! Love how it dries down to a semi-matte finish (no greaseball here!) and looks so natural. Zero issues with it irritating my skin or having the dreaded flashback in photos!
Thea K.
Thea K.
Medford, MA
I really wanted to like this BB moisturizer. I generally love Tarte as a brand and have for years. This foundation though is just so heavy! I feel like selling it as a "Moisturizer" or a "BB" anything is really misleading to say the least. It is hard to blend, and very cakey feeling.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
It's very light coverage, and easy to apply with your fingers. It does provide good protection from the sun. My primary complaint is that it's a tinted moisturizer, but it's not very good for dry skin. My skin looks powdery by the end of the day because it's so dried out.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
de las mejores sus componentes naturales mantienen la piel hidratada y en buen estado durante todooo el dia es un gasto que valee la pena hacer jamas vas a arrepentirte y le daras demasiado uso ya que esto cuidara muchisimo tu piel, notaras muchas diferencias y cambios!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Lemont, IL
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
This is one of my favorite foundations. Although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth the extra money. It's very creamy and goes on smooth. It is very light and does not feel like you are plastering foundation on. It also helps moisturize if you have dry skin.
Abby F.
Abby F.
I primarily use the medium- full coverage foundation. However, I did venture out and try the BB lightweight foundation before. My personal experience is you get what you ask for , light coverage! I also found my sensitive skin reacted (flared up) to the BB foundation.
Iris G.
Iris G.
This clay BB moisturizer is the best. It coverage it great it seriously is good it helps cover up any imperfection or troubled areas within the skin. Its very easy to work with and apply other products within it . I would buy it again , being the good product it is.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a great product I use it alone most days I love it from the product to the packaging I highly recommend this I got mine from Sephora I will definitely repurchase as I have many times I can't say enough about this product it's a staple in my collection
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, in your opinion which foundation offers the most coverage and is the longest wearing? Marc Jacobs "Remarcable", Estée Lauder "Doublewear" or Tarte "Amazonian Clay"?