BY TARTE #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Gen T.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
I normally don't wear anything on my face because the I hate the feeling of foundation and just extra layers on my skin. However, I found this tinted moisturizer to be the best lightweight makeup for my face. I don't have that many blemishes to cover so the light coverage is enough to just even out my skin tone. I would definitely recommend this o anyone looking for a light everyday tinted moisturizer!
Caileigh H.
Caileigh H.
Tarte really knocked it out of the park with this BB Cream. I have combination skin with a semi-oily T zone and dryness everywhere else. This BB Cream evens out my skin tone and moisturizes without leaving a sheen in my oily spots. I wear this by itself on lowkey makeup days around the house and I use Tarte's full coverage powder foundation on top on work days when I want a little more coverage. Love.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
Very nice BB cream! Very moisturizing and a perfect color for my skin tone. I love using this product when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere fast and want a more natural look. This product is also what I got my daughter when she started asking me about wearing makeup. I think it's perfect for teenagers who are curious about makeup but for a mother that doesn't want them to look too grown up too fast.
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so excited to have found this product! I really like this tinted moisturizer which is so much more lightweight on my skin than a heavy foundation, and using a flat-top Kabuki brush makes it look airbrushed on my skin. This is something I can wear everyday (rather than foundation which was only for special occasions). It not only moisturizes, but it has an SPF 20! I recommend it.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
I loved this tinted moisturizer! I normally just wear powder, but when I want some extra coverage I put some of this on first and it covers everything. I've had a bottle of it for over a year and I'm just now running out, it doesn't take a lot to get the job done. It's a little more than I usually pay for tinted moisturizer, but it works so well I will definitely be purchasing again.
Herneet S.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Super light weight BB cream.. perfect for anyone looking for a super natural coverage with sun screen..all natural ingredients.. good for ant skin type because it is oil free.. I would def recommend for someone looking for a super light coverage.. personally I use it under foundation because it does not cover my acne but for the days I'm going to the gym/beach it works amazing!
Yumi K.
Yumi K.
I have to say how surprised I was when I initially first tried this because I didn't know how well it would work/cover/go on for a BB Cream. To my surprise, it glided on smoothly and covered pretty well. Kind of feels like butter on the skin! But great coverage, feels good on the skin and stays on with powder. I would recommend this to others, as I have my bridal clientele.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product. I don't like to use heavy make up so I don't apply foundation to my face. I use this tinted moisturizer on my face daily and it works wonders. Just a small thin layer is just enough to give that subtle but tan like skin color. Using thicker layers makes it a bit more greasy so I'd advise not to. But I love this product, definitely my go to!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff. I typically use tarte's airbrush foundation, but wanted some lighter coverage for the summer! I love that I can put this on with some mascara and still feel extremely polished. It has great coverage, and easily hides any small blemishes and my under eye circles. I set mine with some tarte setting powder, and it lasts me through the workday!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
Where do I begin? I love BB creams, except this one. Yes it blends well, after you blend so much your arm falls off. Within an hour of wear it started breaking up on my skin and settling in all the lines on my face. I'm super fare so I got the lightest shade, which was still way too dark for me. I really wanted to love this product, but it fell short
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, in your opinion which foundation offers the most coverage and is the longest wearing? Marc Jacobs "Remarcable", Estée Lauder "Doublewear" or Tarte "Amazonian Clay"?