BY TARTE #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Hilda C.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
This is a great lightweight tinted moisturizer. I have combination skin, dry on my chin and oily on my forehead and nasal bridge. This keeps my dry skin looking good, and doesn’t run on my oily parts. The color is perfect, and for someone with extremely fair skin with yellow undertones I usually find tints to make me look too white, this blends in perfectly so much so I tend to use it as an easy and light foundation I can just slap on and go.
Mariagrazia L.
Safety Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Medium-Tan (medium to tan w/peach undertones)
The perfect concealer for my travel schedule and lifestyle. It’s easy to put on, natural but good coverage and it has SPF! I’m a travel host of luxury tours so I’m up before everyone and go to sleep after everyone and the last thing I need to be doing is fussing over my makeup. This product....took a little getting used to because I’m not used to tinted moisturizers but now I don’t leave home without it. I always can find mine at Sephora
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium-tan (medium to tan skin with peach undertones)
I love this tinted moisturizer! I wanted to do my skin some good and stop wearing foundation every day during the week. This tinted moisturizer provides decent coverage and feels so light weight. I also have combo skin that tends to lean on the oily side and if I set this tinted moisturizer with some powder, it last pretty well through the work day. I'm super happy with this and you get a lot of product not to mention SPF!
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
Ive tried this bb perfecting cream in a few shades and I always find out that it comes out more orange. Its very thick so you would think it has more coverage for a bb perfecting cream. I wasn't totally satisfied
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
This BB cream is my life saver!!! I wear it everyday in the summer in place of foundation + some days in the winter to moisturize but still get some coverage! It lasts all day and really makes the skin feel great. Not oily at all and a really great option if you're looking to stay away from liquid foundation for awhile !
Ana A.
Review for: Light-Medium
GUYS! If you are looking for a tinted cream that doesn’t feel heavy on your skin and gives a light coverage this Tart B.B. cream is the one for you! It’s so easy to blend it into your skin and is perfect for all skin types! You can use it as a natural look or even a going out look. This is the only B.B. cream I apply to my face. It doesn’t cause break outs and it doesn’t feel greasy like other B.B. creams.
Ashley B.
North East, MD
Loved this so much, I bought two so I wouldn't run out for a while. It gives a perfect amount of moisture to the skin while giving subtle coverage for redness and possible breakouts, evening out the skin for a flawless look. I love this for everyday 'no makeup' look. It is smooth and has a natural finish that really blends into the skin well. I love all of the good for your skin ingredients that Tarte always delivers in their products! Would highly recommend this product.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
I heard about this B.B. cream from a friend and I knew I had to try it. I bought mine at Ulta for around $35. I think it’s a great lightweight coverage that works great for a simple face with coverage. I have dry skin but I use a moisturizer before applying and it last all day! I love it!
Lateashia K.
aurora
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
I’ve been searching for the right tinted moisturizer almost all my life(in reality, a few years). I found this at Ulta a few days ago and completely fell in love. Literally so happy with the results I would definitely recommend it, especially to women who aren’t trying to wear too much cakey makeup outside or just in general. AND it’s a sunscreen!! BONUS!
Alyssa Y.
Review for: light
I love this so much. I love that it’s a Bb cream but still has enough coverage for me to use as a foundation. It’s light and not greasy. It’s buildable which is what i do on certain areas. Sometimes i even mix it in with my heavier foundation for added coverage and spf
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?