BY TARTE #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
This has been a go-to for me for awhile now. It is very easy to apply and it blends into my skin tone flawlessly. I use this when I don’t necessarily want a lot of coverage, but I want something to get me through the day that does cover the stubborn imperfections of the night before. Usually this is my go to work “coverage” and it lasts even through my 10 hour pharmacy shifts. It does not feel oil nor does it sink into fine lines, which is wonderful! It gives me just the right coverage and helps fight the harmful “rays” of the sun too-extra bonus! Would recommend to anyone.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light-Medium (light to medium w/pink and yellow undertones)
I usually wear a medium but in this case a light medium works best for me. Overall it's a great tinted moisturizer. The only negative thing I have to say about it is if you already have patches of dry skin or even peeling skin in some areas this product will make them much more visible so exfoliating and moisturizing prior to use would be ideal for a nice smooth yet dewy look. It's not as matte when used without a powder for someone with oily skin.
Ava L.
Hi it’s Ava,
I have also tried the tinted moisturizer and I have to say it works very well for my skin. I use it as a counselor with my cc cream from physicians formula and it is amazing. It is definitely not full coverage but it works well for swollen eyes and a natural look. I enjoyed the product very much. I didn’t get a allergic reaction to it which is rare tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My most fav bb cream ever! It feels like im applying skincare. Its so moisturizing and makes the skin have the prefect healthy glow! Its my go to "no makeup makeup" ! This is one of my cant live without products because i use it no matter the season and no matter the condition my skin is in. This is lightweight but also makes the skin feel and look so good!
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Tan Deep
I’m very disappointed in this BB Cream. They could have use a few more colors for WOC. They have like 10-11 fair to medium colors but only 5 with some pigment. They could have definitely done better especially when their Amazonian Clay 12 hr foundation has like 2x the options of colors. I️ have a little hack though, I️ mix their marajuca oil with the Amazonian foundation of I️ don’t want a full coverage look that day.tarte Pure Maracuja Oiltarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Review for: light
I love this BB cream, it's my favorite from a luxury brand by far. I think the color range is awesome, and I tend to switch between fair and light depending on whether it's winter or summer. This is so easily to apply with a damp beauty blender or by hand. The coverage is light and natural but it successfully evens skin tone and covers imperfections. Lasts all day long, and a little bit goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. Pretty good deal too, you get almost a full two ounces which is a lot compared to other luxury foundations/bb creams. Highly recommend!
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
I did not enjoy this product when I first purchased it. It was my first BB cream and I expected too much from it. I actually did not find my love in this product until a couple months after purchasing it! When I decided to give it a try again, I applied it with a damp beauty sponge after warming the product up on the back of my hand. It was TRUE LOVE. It applied beautifully and brought just a little life to my boring (pale) face. Absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is not looking for coverage but just a little something. Great for hot/warm weather as the product is super light and does not move around on your face when you sweat!
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones)
Este producto lo conocí porque me lo probaron en una tienda y la verdad no es de mis favoritos me parece bien que tenga protección solar pero no me gusta para nada me parece que le falta algo más y no sabría decirte exactamente he probado varios y este definitivo no es de mis favoritos
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Tan
I really enjoy using this product because it is light on the skin and good for it too.  It has 20 SPF in it which is a great touch for the summer months.  This blends in with the skin well and is not too heavy.  There are also many skin tone choices.  Give it a try especially in the summer months!
Emily B.
Paris, TX
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones)
I picked up this product because I'm a sucker for tinted moisturizers/bb/cc creams and I prefer a lightweight base for my dry/dehydrated skin.
I notice that this actually feels a bit like a primer in that it has a very slippery texture but it blends out into the skin beautifully. You can use this with a beauty blender but I've had more success at getting more coverage with a flat too kabuki because this is quite sheer. It's not my favorite lightweight base on the market but I can't complain about it's performance!
Namrata C.
I have been trying to find a good BB cream, but I have such sensitive skin. Do you recommend this to someone with sensitive skin?
Maecy C.
I am wanting a good tinted moisturizer with spf in it for the summer. All the ones I have tried are oily or not enough tint because you can't tell you put any color on my face at all, it is still red afterward. Is this one by tart oily? And is it a good amount of tint or not enough?
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money? I have never used a BB cream before and I am trying to find a good one. My skin is so fair. I have uneven skin tone in certain places. My skin is also extremely dry.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and I'm afraid this will be too thick for summer I've heard it's high coverage. Does this look natural on the skin?
Yareni Vanesa F.
Guadalajara, Jal
My skin its going thru a bad moment and i need something that moisturize the skin but doesnt give extra oily finish and have some coverage , could this work for that?