tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
- vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
- vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
- chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
- mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin
Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 560 Q&A
- "it has little coverage so if your into full coverage foundations and bb creams you will probably not be into this. i love how natural this looks on the skin as it has a subtle glow and looks like your own skin.would work best for those who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin." in 116 reviews
- "this is the 2nd bb cream i've owned and i truly love this one. it's a light to medium coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months." in 44 reviews
- "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
- "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
- "It wears really well and is perfect for a day to day natural look." in 1 review
I've used foundations and cc creams from Clinique, Bare minerals, IT Cosmetics, Juice Beauty, Urban Decay, Senegence, etc. But all have NEVER helped my oiliness, which is my main concern in the middle of the day. Not even setting powders or sprays that "absorb" oil, do not absorb oil for me. My oil just takes those powders and foundation and seep it into my enlarged pores and dry skin patches and looks cakey after 3 hours of application.
But this Tarte BB Tinted Moisturizer, is a product sent from the heavens for me. I bought one for home, one for my purse and one for backup! I can't emphasize enough, how much I love this! And hope that this formula is never changed or discontinued!!
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I wish there was more coverage. I can only get sheer coverage with this, which works fine when I’m having a good skin day and all I need is to even out my skin tone. If you have any sort of blemishes this will not cover it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos