Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Toronto, ON
9 months, 1 week ago
I don't think it's worth it if you have dry skin as it'll cling on to dry patches!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
10 months, 1 week ago
I think this product is soooo worth it! I rarely use primers and this lasts all day. It covers all my imperfections but still looks just like skin. It's amazing!
1 year, 2 months ago
It's so worth it! I've never been disappointed by any Tarte products.
1 year, 2 months ago
It's so worth it! I've never been disappointed by any Tarte products.
Gail D.
Gail D.
Boise, ID
1 year, 3 months ago
It really is worth it! Helps keep your skin hydrated and helps make your makeup last longer. Similar to a face primer, but longer lasting imo.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Absolutely! When using this product, remember that less is more. For full coverage, its best to apply with a brush to get the best effect possible. I currently use this and it was worth every penny!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
1 year, 9 months ago
I absolutely love this! Tarte has the BEST BB creams and foundation because its made with amazonian clay. Its very hydrating while covering well and staying for long period of time!
Callie F.
Callie F.
Andover, MN
1 year, 9 months ago
Tarte products are made out with Amazon clay so it is a natural product, tarte also gives great coverage. I don't personally use BB creams but if you're looking for a BB cream specifically I would say it's worth it. If you purchase at a Sephora they're great with returns and you can always return it if you aren't 100% satisfied.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
1 year, 9 months ago
I'd recommend the Maybelline Dream BB Cream, but this is a close runner up:)