Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Does this work well in a humid climate?

Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
1 year ago
Absolutely! Wore this to a summer football game- humidity was almost 100% never sweated off, streaked, or smudged! If you can get this, please do.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
1 year, 4 months ago
I'm from Minnesota, and we regularly have 85+ degrees with over 50% humidity and it stays on!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! I live in Michigan and this works well in humid climates. It will not melt
Luana B.
Luana B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I live in Miami and I use this every day. Definitely works great in humid/hot climates.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Pooler, GA
1 year, 6 months ago
I just used this Memorial Day weekend in Daytona, FL! It stayed on all day and didn't come off until I washed it off my face. It was hot and humid all day and no dripping or rubbing off. Plus kept my fave from getting sunburnt!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
1 year, 6 months ago
I wondered the same thing so I tested it out on Memorial Day! It was about 85 degrees with muggy humidity and we were outside eating and playing catch and playing cornhole, not overly strenuous but my face felt like it had dampness from the heat and I was sure this stuff would be all over my face but when I looked in the mirror at night it still looked good! I had some rub off on the sides of my nose but I was blotting and touching it so it's my fault! It also feels light, like your skin can breathe which is essential in a humid climate! 💜