alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Erin O.
Erin O.
Rosedale, MD
3 months, 1 week ago
I have freckles and I love this product because I want to show them off. However if you are looking to cover them then this isn't for you. Not full coverage
Zoi U.
Zoi U.
Cambridge, MA
11 months ago
I think this product works well. Honestly, it is very lightweight. If you want something with medium to full coverage, then this is not your product. It has sheer/ light coverage. I have, however, purchased this product two times now, because I do love the fact that it is very moisturizing. I don't think I will be purchasing again, because I would actually prefer a product with more coverage. (Recently, I found the Smashbox BB Crème, and the IT Cosmetics CC Cream which provides more, buildable coverage, but also a moisturizing, natural look and feel.) I have combination skin, and I think that it looks good everywhere on my face. I have some freckles on my nose, and if you are looking to cover your freckles completely, this is not the product. As I said, sheer coverage. Hope this helps!
Yes its works really well and provides good coverage
Yes its works really well and provides good coverage
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
New Lenox, IL
1 year, 3 months ago
It's one of my favorite BB creams - I use it as a foundation, like others have mentioned. I was expecting it to be really heavy, but it's lightweight and makes my skin look fab.
Altadena, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Easily buildable coverage, but still feels like nothing on your face. With my oily/combination skin this is my all time favorite bb cream.
Altadena, CA
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
It's very buildable! I use it as my foundation. Gives a velvet look and doesn't feel oily at all.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
I love this! The coverage is build able and it lasts all day on my oily skin