Alondra C.
Kennesaw, GA
I have been wearing G. Armani Lasting Silk and Luminous Silk (#5) for a while now, and I was looking for something lighter coverage, more moisturizing.
I went to Sephora and based on my skin color test, I was given a sample of this Tarte BB cream in shade "Light" (I guess for summer I would need darker shade). I was highly impressed how creamy and moisturizing the formula is. Really easy application. On my first day, I actually forgot to apply my day cream underneath, and after few hours I noticed that my skin was very dry, with dry patches (with Tarte BB cream on). Next day I applied my Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream (the only day cream that does not break out my skin!) and applied Tarte BB cream on top. Wow, what a difference! I love how light it feels on my skin, it's like I am not wearing any foundation at all. My face is smooth and "fresh feeling" all day long. Absolutely in love with this product.