მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Although I don't necessarily appreciate the hype that goes with this brand, I do really like their products. I have some of their eye shadows and palettes too. ....This is the only foundation I wear on a daily basis. It is very light feeling, but it does a good job of evening out my skin tone and doing a little something for my under-eye area. It's very hydrating, but doesn't ever make me break out. There aren't a huge selection of colors, which might be a problem for some, but the color I have, Light, blends very well even on my olive toned skin, so I think it wouldn't be too hard to find a shade that worked......It does sometimes rub off if you put it on heavy to cover a blemish or something, but if you wear it more sheer it doesn't much.......I wear blush and a powder over the top to finish.