BY TARTE #6 in Tinted Moisturizers

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "it has little coverage so if your into full coverage foundations and bb creams you will probably not be into this. i love how natural this looks on the skin as it has a subtle glow and looks like your own skin.would work best for those who have dry to normal skin. it might be a bit too much for those with oily skin." in 116 reviews
  • "this is the 2nd bb cream i've owned and i truly love this one. it's a light to medium coverage. not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. i use a beauty blender to blend it out. it can be kinda wet but i set it down with powder and it stays for hours. i pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. i use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. you don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. the tube has lasted me about 8-9 months." in 44 reviews
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It wears really well and is perfect for a day to day natural look." in 1 review
Janeigne N.
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I have VERY oily skin (I would have to use three blotting sheets each time I blot), with dry patches hanging around my mouth and nose. I used this BB tinted moisturizer; I did not have a single hint of oily shine on my face at the end of the day, no caking, blurred my imperfections, and made my skin look so soft and 'no makeup' look; gave me light-medium coverage (subtleness;no makeup look) which I prefer over full coverage.
I've used foundations and cc creams from Clinique, Bare minerals, IT Cosmetics, Juice Beauty, Urban Decay, Senegence, etc. But all have NEVER helped my oiliness, which is my main concern in the middle of the day. Not even setting powders or sprays that "absorb" oil, do not absorb oil for me. My oil just takes those powders and foundation and seep it into my enlarged pores and dry skin patches and looks cakey after 3 hours of application.
But this Tarte BB Tinted Moisturizer, is a product sent from the heavens for me. I bought one for home, one for my purse and one for backup! I can't emphasize enough, how much I love this! And hope that this formula is never changed or discontinued!!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I actually surprisingly like this product. I am not allowed to wear makeup at my job since I work in a sterile environment but I still wanted something that could blur my imperfections without needing to wear foundation. This bleeds into your skin so nicely and it really doesn’t look like you’re wearing anything! I have pretty oily skin so I think this moisturizer works well for me. It feels super light on the skin too so it doesn’t feel like it’s clogging up any pores or anything. And it seems to last at least 6 hours for me.
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I wish there was more coverage. I can only get sheer coverage with this, which works fine when I’m having a good skin day and all I need is to even out my skin tone. If you have any sort of blemishes this will not cover it!
Caitlin B.
Review for: Medium (medium w/pink undertones) more...
This provides a great sheer layer and definitely leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I wish it provided a bit more coverage than it does, as it isn't quite enough for me to feel like I can leave the house without adding foundation. I got this in Medium because it says it is for light skin with pink undertones. But as some of the other reviews mentioned, it can start to look a bit too yellow after layering, so I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great sunscreen with a tiny bit of tint to it... But not necessarily and as a broad coverage foundation.
Alana S.
Review for: light more...
I got a sample of this tinted moisturizer. I was between the fair and light shades but the Sephora sales associate gave me light. It was a little too dark for my skin and I really didn’t like that it had a little bit of shimmer in it. I want a natural looking tinted moisturizer. I have oily combo skin and I don’t think it made my oily parts any worse but it didn’t control any of it. I liked that it has SPF but I wouldn’t repurchase this. The shade range is too small and it’s not the most natural looking tinted moisturizer I’ve tried.
Jessica W.
Yuba City
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Let me begin by saying when I bought this product I didn’t really understand what B.B. cream was. It’s more of a moisturizer than a foundation which led me to be prettty upset about the product after the first use. Now that I added in my tarte concealer, I have to say I’m still using it everyday and it’s not that bad. I personally would still prefer foundation over BB cream but I have grown to enjoy this product. And the packaging is beautiful! I don’t know if I’ll be buying again, but next I will just go to foundation!
Allison H.
Review for: Ivory (fair w/pink and yellow undertones) more...
This is pretty awesome! If you're looking for light, moisturizing coverage, this is a go to! My freckles peak through, which I do like, especially for a more natural, everyday look. I have super dry skin around my nose and the color tends to stick a little in the dry spots, which is normal for any gel or liquid product I've used, but still wish it didn't do that. For a buildable coverage, I use the tarte creamy confidence powder from the double duty beauty collection on top of this!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I purchased this product because I was looking for a light foundation that also works well for oily skin. I think this product works well for my oily/combo skin, but the coverage is awful. I know it’s a BB cream, but this is like a ridiculous coverage. I have to use so much of the product just to get it to give me the slightest coverage. I’ve tried with a sponge, a brush, and my hands. The color is nice, and once the product is on it looks nice. I won’t be purchasing again, just because of the coverage.
Natasha W.
Skowhegan, ME
Review for: light more...
This is the 2nd BB cream I've owned and I truly love this one. It's a light to medium coverage. Not too overly cakey but still covers things like freckles and redness. I use a beauty blender to blend it out. It can be kinda wet but I set it down with powder and it stays for hours. I pair it with the fit me concealer or shape tape and my skin looks great. I use this the most in the summer because it's light, not too heavy feeling on my skin. You don't need a lot, a little does go a long way. The tube has lasted me about 8-9 months.
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
I absolutely love that I found this tinted moisturizer, it gives full coverage but not looking cake face and I have oily combo skin. So this is working wonders for my face. It's very light and can easily look fresh all day into evening. It's $36 which is a reasonable price, and last a long time even for a daily wearer like myself.
Jaci M.
Clinton , MS
Review for: Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer - medium (medium skin with pink undertones) more...
This moisturizer is AMAZING!!!!! I️ don’t have much time to put into doing my make up but so into affordable skincare. I️t is a very light and hydrating moisturizer I️t does not take much to cover your face and I️ honestly wear I️t as my foundation... some would fuss but in the mornings I️ apply I️t then add a little loose powder and bronzer,feel in my eyebrows and I’m out the door. I️t is great for the busy ones who want to add just enough to give you that even skin tone and hydrate your skin all in one. I️ love how I️ don’t have to remove I️t when I️ go to the gym since I️t is a moisturizer,but I️t also is buildable for those who do take the time to put that full coverage on. This is a great moisturizer I️ would recommend to everyone to put into their make up routine. I️ know for a fact that ulta carries this and that there website is easy to navigate,but other than that I️ really haven’t looked into other places carrying Tarte.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
Kristina R.
Primer or no primer with your make up? Do you think it makes a difference?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Does this work well in a humid climate?