14 colors available

BY TARTE #6 in BB Cream

An oil-free, vegan tinted moisturizer that offers light-to-medium coverage while blurring imperfections.

• Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear
  • vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
  • vitamin A: powerful antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while helping promote collagen production and moisture retention in the skin
  • chamomile extract: rich in essential oils, this natural plant extract is antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory, and has been known to treat and heal dry or damaged skin
  • mineral pigments: colors and dyes derived from natural minerals have been known to soothe and soften skin

Diffuses the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays & providing buildable, light-to-medium coverage. The Amazonian clay-powered formula features skin-comforting chamomile & antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to nourish your complexion.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is more of a full coverage foundation consistency." in 2 reviews
  • "It evens out my skin tone while also keeping my skin from looking cake face. " in 2 reviews
  • "It's lightweight, keeps my skin perfectly moisturized with my oily skin and provides the best coverage of any BB cream I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "It is my go-to every day BB cream." in 1 review
  • "I've recently gotten into using safe/natural products as well as going more for a natural look both for the health of my face and the look." in 1 review
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Kennesaw, GA
I have been wearing G. Armani Lasting Silk and Luminous Silk (#5) for a while now, and I was looking for something lighter coverage, more moisturizing.
I went to Sephora and based on my skin color test, I was given a sample of this Tarte BB cream in shade "Light" (I guess for summer I would need darker shade). I was highly impressed how creamy and moisturizing the formula is. Really easy application. On my first day, I actually forgot to apply my day cream underneath, and after few hours I noticed that my skin was very dry, with dry patches (with Tarte BB cream on). Next day I applied my Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream (the only day cream that does not break out my skin!) and applied Tarte BB cream on top. Wow, what a difference! I love how light it feels on my skin, it's like I am not wearing any foundation at all. My face is smooth and "fresh feeling" all day long. Absolutely in love with this product.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream for what it is. It's super light coverage (really more like a tinted moisturizer) and it has a little bit of sparkle. It's really great for the summertime, and I felt that it adjusted well to my skin tone (I used light). A little goes a long way, and it feels so good on. It's lightweight and feels like it's not even on my face. It also does a good job of blurring pores. It stays matte really well, doesn't transfer at all, and leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.

This is super light coverage and really good for someone who needs just that. It has SPF and I think it would be perfect for a day at the beach or a hot amusement park. However, it doesn't cover my redness adequately or even out my skin tone as effectively as I would like. I think for my needs, I would go for a medium coverage version instead, but this is really great for what it is.
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Although I don't necessarily appreciate the hype that goes with this brand, I do really like their products. I have some of their eye shadows and palettes too. ....This is the only foundation I wear on a daily basis. It is very light feeling, but it does a good job of evening out my skin tone and doing a little something for my under-eye area. It's very hydrating, but doesn't ever make me break out. There aren't a huge selection of colors, which might be a problem for some, but the color I have, Light, blends very well even on my olive toned skin, so I think it wouldn't be too hard to find a shade that worked......It does sometimes rub off if you put it on heavy to cover a blemish or something, but if you wear it more sheer it doesn't much.......I wear blush and a powder over the top to finish.
Misty D.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
This is a light coverage amazing tinted moisturizer! This is a go too for the summer months or for anyone who likes light coverage that allows their natural skin to show through. For me it is my freckles! It can be applied with a sponge/beauty blender, brush, or even hands! It is that versatile. This is oil free, so works great for people like me who are prone to oily T-Zone. It is also buildable, so if more coverage is what you are after, this can do it for you. There are several colors to select from. I have three, and mix them when my skin changes through out the year! This tinted moisturizer has SPF which is wonderful, and really does help when out in the sun. I have tried so many different foundations and in the end, I always come back to this. It is one of my favorite foundations!
Tawnie H.
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've not had much luck with BB creams due to my uneven skin tone -- I have moderate redness across my cheeks and around my nose, under eye bags, and just a "blah" skin texture in general. I have always longed to be one of *those* girls who can just put on a little BB cream, a coat of mascara and be out the door....unfortunately, we aren't all that blessed!

Tarte's Amazonian Clay BB Moisturizer is probably my favorite BB cream product thus far -- it does seem to provide a little more coverage than others...but still not a miracle worker. It has a great texture and it feels like it's moisturizing and keeping my skin refreshed...but I need a lot more coverage unfortunately. I've come to terms that I will just never be a BB cream girl!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
Yes Tarte, YES! This is perfect fair skinned people like me! Tarte usually has a yellow cast to their foundations but this doesn't have it as much. This formula has more of a pink/yellow tone mix which fares much better on my face! And is completely up to the lighting as to whether the yellow is showing up as shown in the photos below. I look more yellow in the face compared to my neck in one photo but then in the next photo is blends pretty seamlessly. I wear this depending on what the lighting situation is going to be. But it is extremely hydrating and feels so wonderful on the face! It's so light it feels like nothing! I just wish Tarte would make pink-pale colors.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA
I break out really easily when I put products in my face, so I have to be very careful with the makeup I buy. Ive been using this BB cream for 4 years already! its that amazing, It does not cause me to break out, and it evens out my skin, and they have my perfect skin tones for winter and summer. It also leaves my skin a little dewy, but that is something that I like. If you don't like dewy skin then maybe this is not for you. It is also not a full coverage product (its a BB cream), but its perfect for everyday wear since I don't like to use heavy products on my face. Also, my face is from normal to dry.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this BB Cream Moisturizer! I use this on the days where I just don't feel like wearing makeup. It lasts me about 8 hours, but I noticed if you are in direct sun, it will rub off easily. I'd suggest to those who have normal skin use this. For those who have dry skin, the cream tends to show your dryness, and can be a bit oily for those who already struggle with oily skin. The product itself goes on your face very smoothly and makes your skin feel silky. I love the fact that it's paraban mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten free!
NikieLynn M.
NikieLynn M.
Just recently purchased this from Ulta. Read great reviews on it and was thinking it would be a more full coverage than what it actually is. (It's advertised as light coverage but reviews said it was more of a full) Even with my misinformation as to the coverage I still love this product. I use it over my regular moisturizer and sometimes even under foundation. I apply light highlight and contour over it sometimes as well and it blends well and stays in place great. Finish with a setting spray and its #perfection Would totally buy again and recommend to a friend.
Katie G.
Katie G.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Light (light w/yellow undertones)
This is THE best tinted moisturizer I've ever used! It has the coverage of a foundation, but the benefits of the moisturizer.

It's very lightweight-- doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything! The coverage is amazing, too. It evens out my complexion and hides my small blemishes (still need concealer for bigger ones).

This is going to be my go-to for the foreseeable future. I find normal foundations to be cakey (and I've tried lots of them), but this solves all my problems!

I bought this on a whim and am so glad I did!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been looking at BB creams and I just really want to know is they're worth the price. This one has the best reviews I've seen. Is it worth it?
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Does this work good?have good coverage?good for people with freckles? oily?
How much does the tarte Amazonian clay moisturizer cost?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well in a humid climate?
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how much coverage does this have