BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Kat G.
Newport News, VA
This is my weekend life line. It’s was an amazing transition from primer, foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, highlight, power, blush, eyebrows, eyes to moisturizer, concealer, blush, eyebrows, eyes. I couldn’t have Done it without the easy application, light feel, medium coverage and slight sheen I got from this product. It helped me cure my foundation needs and has given me back the makeup styles I though I’d lost by wearing less to work. It’s great. And it was sunscreen so I know I’m protected when I go play outside.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love the multiple use of this Tarte BB Cream! It goes on smooth, but also gives my skin a slight glow! It has clay, which helps protect and heal skin. I’d recommend this for most skin types, and it’s not too oily.
Jennifer C.
Ocala, FL
This is by far one of my favorite products. The cream is very light and airy and feels like I’m wearing no makeup at all. It covers all my imperfections and lasts all day. Definitely would recommend it for any wanting coverage without the feeling of wearing a lot of makeup.
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
I love this Tarte tinted moisturizer. It is easy to apply and doesn’t make you look like you’re wearing a ton of makeup. It can be a little greasy in the humid summer weather but I can deal with that. It doesn’t cause breakouts or clog pores. I have been using it for years and always repurchase.
Kate B.
I don’t wear a lot of foundation, so when I want a little subtle glow on my face with it covering anything up with concealer, I love this! It makes my face look naturally radiant, and cancels out a little discoloring without looking unnatural. Love it!
Breeanna H.
Ocean View
I use this B.B. cream in light. (Couldn’t find). I found this from a youtuber I watch. This is so easy to use and is great for every day use. Stays on all day and doesn’t leave my face feeling caked up. Would definitely recommend!
Kelly C.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love this product for when I am doing a no-makeup makeup look. This evens out the skin and feels very lightweight. The only thing bad that I can think of is the smell- it has a very weird scent. Otherwise, beautiful product!
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I enjoyed this B.B. cream! It was so soft to apply and gave me that little Coverage I wanted to have throughout the day but not go heavy with my make up! It also didn’t make me breakout. I have sensitive skin so I was nervous
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I like it, it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I sometimes have VERY oily skin and other times have VERY dry skin. It works no matter what skin I have that day. It doesn’t cover up red at all but does help even everything out.
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
This is amazing in the winter for a light coverage to even out skin tone. But during the summer on me it separates because of my oily skin. But during the winter on light makeup days this is one of my go tos I love tarte
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.