BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Mary S.
Kansas City, MO
This product was awesome. I got great coverage and my skin was glowing. I would say if you have oilier skin, this might not be for you. I was able to hide blemishes and any redness I had on my face.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
dawsonpoinelli P.
Centerport, NY
Very hydrating and light weight! It hides any unwanted marks on the skin and is defiantly full coverage. It is great for medium skin like mine and very natural looking.
Yasmin r.
San Jose
This doesn’t feel good on my skin at all. It literally feels like clay is going on my skin. It feel heavy but it’s not full coverage so that’s a bummer. No thanks.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This facial product is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives full, unnoticeable coverage. Great value and skin tone matching.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I love this bb cream! It gives me a nice lit from within glow that I love. I use it mostly under my foundation but it also looks great alone! I totally recommend!
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product!! It was truly wonderful and I cannot wait to buy more. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends or anyone in general. It worked perfectly and looked amazing!
Robin H.
I enjoy this product the most in the summer time. I find it is great for pool days since I am usually going for a more dewy look. I feel that this product is great for normal to dry skin.
Eleanor H.
Grand Rapids
For those of you who don’t want a full caked face of foundation this B.B. cream will work great. It has the consistency of a medium moisturizer and has a little bit of shimmer in it to make your skin look glowy. It has a glowy finish but it only lasts for a few minutes then it evens itself out to look more natural. It is low coverage so if you have lots of imperfections you want to cover a concealer would be needed. It’s great for beginners or people who don’t want to wear a lot of makeup. I use this as a daily skin tone evened and it helps keep my dull and hyper pigmented skin looking a little more even. My only wish is that they had more shade ranges. But I definitely recommend this product
Alicia H.
Dallas
Very lightweight consistency. Conceals any dark spots, redness, blemishes, or acne scars. Blends beautifully leaving the skin with a smooth, dewy finish. Looks neutral on the skin.
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.