BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Maggie L.
Morristown, NJ
Amazing moisturizer and glow enhancer! When put under my usual makeup routine, it adds just the right amount of glow while adding moisture to my skin. Also works great by itself for a light makeup day!
Lauren L.
Shelton, CT
LOVE! I love that Tarte is cruelty free and does not use any harsh chemicals. This product provides light coverage, easily application and subtle glow. Definitely a favorite.
Chelsey D.
Do you have sensitive skin, well this product maybe for you. This is also great if you have oily skin because it absorbs oil with the Amazonian Clay. This though doesn’t have many shades of BB cream’s. So if you’re lucky you may find one to match as you. And absolutely gives a nice glow. And does stay on all day long.
Hannah G.
Manassas, VA
I use this for a light foundation. I know it’s a colored primer but it works amazingly for very light skin. Blends very easily and doesn’t feel heavy like most foundations.
Jessica S.
Kinsman, OH
This B.B. cream is okay. I don’t like how it goes on. It makes my face pretty shiny. It has a little coverage and is very light on my skin. It is very easy to apply, but you can’t build it or anything. It’s meant to be something lighter and moisturizing. This isn’t my favorite I have tried but it also isn’t terrible.
Kaylee M.
This is my first BB cream I have ever used. It’s very moisturizing and feels like I’m not even wearing make up. You can set it with powder to mattify it a little or just leave it as is for a dewy glow. It also protects my skin from the sun and I never get sunburned when I wear it!
Gianna I.
Haddon Heights
Good coverage for a BB cream, has a nice consistency and feels very lightweight on the skin, as well as good sun protection. I have fairly oily skin and this product lasted well.
Lisa M.
Marshfield, MO
I love that this BB cream was also a moisturizer. It felt great on my skin and didn't leave my face feeling weighed down by makeup. It lasted all day and gave my skin a very even feel to it. The only con was that it didn't come in as many colors as I would like.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
I love using this when I want a light coverage but still need a good moisturizing. It can be just a little bit streaky, but nothing a beauty blender couldn’t even out. It provides a nice light coverage that actually stays all day, unlike other tinted moisturizers. A little goes a long way, and it definitely worth the buy for those that don’t like cakey, heavier foundations
Katie H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this product. It applies so well and smoothly. It covers discoloration and minor blemishes but leaves a great skin-like texture. I was also shocked to see how well t holds up throughout the day. The packaging is great and the product lasts awhile!
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.