BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Bunny C.
This product is amazing. It is hydrating and makes the skin look seamless. It does not feel heavy on the skin and does not look cakey at all. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who wants to look natural.
Kaycee W.
I love this BB cream. I had used the same cream for 7 years and was excited to try this one out after falling in love with tarte. BB cream lasts me a while, so the price wasn’t bad and it was worth it. Loved this product
Maddie R.
Delray Beach, FL
This illuminating moisturizer is BEAUTIFUL! the coverage is beautiful and brings a great glow to my face. It moisturizing my skin while still looking luminous and beautiful! Go and buy it!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Great coverage for a B.B. Cream! I like to mix this with a few of Tarte’s Radiance Drops and then apply. Often, it’s enough that I don’t need foundation. It applies easily, and evenly with fingers. It’s super easy to blend. It does not cover some of my scars as well as I’d like, but a bit of concealer on top does the trick! Highly recommended for combination skin!!
Stephani B.
Lansing, KS
This B.B. cream is the best! I love the smell and it doesn’t make me oily like other B.B. creams do. It goes on like lotion but looks like a light coverage foundation once it’s on.
Jessica K.
muskegon
I use this during the summer and it has medium coverage for me. It doesn’t come in enough shades but the texture is great and other than the limited amount of shades it’s perfect.
Kiley K.
This is one of my favorite makeup items. It looks super nice and covers all blemishes and red spots while still looking natural. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for something natural yet affective
Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
Love this! Tarte is my favorite, This very light and breathable. Doesn’t make my skin feel caked on. I use the Amazonia clay foundation over top and my makeup stays well all day
Maggie L.
Morristown, NJ
Amazing moisturizer and glow enhancer! When put under my usual makeup routine, it adds just the right amount of glow while adding moisture to my skin. Also works great by itself for a light makeup day!
Lauren L.
Shelton, CT
LOVE! I love that Tarte is cruelty free and does not use any harsh chemicals. This product provides light coverage, easily application and subtle glow. Definitely a favorite.
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.