BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Kate K.
Very nice! Lightweight & good coverage! Very nice to have when you’re in a rush & need a little “pick-me-up”! Easy to put on & good sun protection! Would buy again, & Would definitely recommend!
Sara K.
Princeton
Smells great, nice even coverage without looking cakey. Makes my skin look bright and even and perfect for my combination skin
Maddie G.
Very lightweight on the skin. Light coverage with spf. Small variety of shades offered.
Molly S.
Tried this out recently and it wasn’t too moisturizing. I don’t wear a lot of makeup normally just a quick and easy tinted moisturizer. This just was shiny and didn’t have much color to it. Won’t try it again.
Hoang V.
Charleston
Has amazing variety for different skin tones and blends very well and is long lasting and love the cruelty free ingredients!
madison p.
Smoothing not to dry but not for dry skin!! Hey I’ll call y’all tomorrow I gotta is a way you to get your a girl and you have to tell her what about her
Karli H.
Newport
Blends flawlessly into the skin. Extremely lightweight. Sometimes i questioned if i even put anything on because it felt and looked like i had nothing on my face.
Sophie S.
Nottingham
This was my go-to product as an all-in-one primer, sunscreen, and light coverage base. It is lightweight with a lovely, feathery-smooth finish. If using once daily as a tinted moisturizer, it lasts 9 months to a year (it's concentrated, so a little goes a long way). Unfortunately, it isn't sold in the country where I live--this is the main reason I'm not using it. It's a bit better in summer than winter, as it can cake on dry spots and look a little too powdery on winter skin. Pros: smooth finish, great base for blush and highlighter, SPF coverage. Cons: a bit chalky, draws attention to dry spots.
Mary J.
Brampton
Omg I love this product so much. I’ve been wearing it everyday lately (I have normal/dry skin). I hate the feeling of foundation on my face and I find this is such a light product, yet it still gives me slight coverage and evens out my skin tone. Also gives me a bit of a glow, can’t ask for anything better
Natalie P.
Calgary
I really liked this product to apply a small layer to the skin instead of wearing a heavy foundation. The only thing is that I find with oily skin that is does make it look a little shinier which is perfect for dry skin or normal but hard for oily. The product is very nice though!
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.