BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Leslie M.
United States
This is such a lovely product it smells good too does a great job on helping blur blemishes and just smooth the skin over kind of color correct 2 tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
Jamie U.
Live for this I mix it into my maybeline fit me matte foundation for a dewy glowing look it gives light coverage and has an amazing shine to it
madison p.
Smoothing not to dry but not for dry skin!! Hey I’ll call y’all tomorrow I gotta is a way you to get your a girl and you have to tell her what about her
Lexi P.
Corpus Christi
I have used this B.B. cream for years. Love the minimal coverage and doesn’t look cakey or dry out my skin.
Julianna K.
Mission Viejo
This is my favorite Bb cream that I have found. It has amazing coverage for a Bb cream and makes the skin look extra glowy, when I use this product I get so many compliments on my skin, I would buy this product again.
Milagros C.
The tarte anazonian clay bb illuminating moisturizer is a good product I love it and recommend it .
Melody M.
Tuckasegee
Great product! Great packaging! Kind of pricey but well worth it! Use it under your foundation.
Gigi M.
I don’t really use B.B. creams but if i want to just apply a tinted moisturizer on, it would be this one. you can just easily apply this and call it a day, it stay on for a decent amount of time and it has a natural look to it!
Laura B.
Petoskey
I absolutely love this and use it as my foundation or as a primer depending on how my skin is looking. I love that it has spf in it and that I don’t have to worry about additional sunscreen on my face when I’m wearing this product. I apply it with a wet beauty blender sponge and it lasts all day making my face silky smooth.
Sophie S.
Nottingham
This was my go-to product as an all-in-one primer, sunscreen, and light coverage base. It is lightweight with a lovely, feathery-smooth finish. If using once daily as a tinted moisturizer, it lasts 9 months to a year (it's concentrated, so a little goes a long way). Unfortunately, it isn't sold in the country where I live--this is the main reason I'm not using it. It's a bit better in summer than winter, as it can cake on dry spots and look a little too powdery on winter skin. Pros: smooth finish, great base for blush and highlighter, SPF coverage. Cons: a bit chalky, draws attention to dry spots.
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.