BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I don’t normally uses B.B. creams at all but I liked the illuminating aspect of this one. The color was bit light but it added a nice glow underneath my foundation. I would recommend if someone was looking for that exact kind of product.
Chandra B.
When I bought this BB cream I meant to get the regular amazonian clay BB cream, not the illuminating. I have oily skin, so I dont want my skin more illuminated everywhere. I cant write a fair review because I didn't mean to purchase it. It just wasn't for me. It left me looking way too shiny. Someone with dry skin might like this.
Kaily S.
I have the old packaged version of this product but it is still amazing. It was one of my first face product that I’ve used whe I was around 11 or 12. It’s a good product to used for covering up even though it is a bb cream It has very good coverage! It’s very natural too!
Sydney G.
Newport News, VA
I love the Tarte B.B. Cream, it goes on smooth and easily blends. It’s great for any skin type and has a natural coverage for people who don’t want to wear heavy foundation. I would recommend this to people who like light coverage!
Zoe D.
I love this B.B. cream so much! It is the perfect thing for and everyday look. I love this bra cause it looks like my skin, but better. It is definitely worth the price! I love this product and absolutely recommend it to others!
brooke g.
baltimore
I actually like this. It seems sketchy but it is worth it. It does give full face coverage. It is 50 50 on blending because it is thick. No spf helps my skin. I would recommend this to everyone. I was satisfied overall.
Maura E.
Catonsville
Great product tartes product was just what I was looking for in the fact that I wanted a creamy application without looking patchy! My sister uses it too and builds up the coverage with a foundation over top sometimes.
Ashley M.
birmingham al
Tarte’s B.B. cream works very well, but for the price there are so many other drug store B.B. creams that work equally as well!!!! I like it and it goes on light but still keeps my skin moisturized, but is just pricey
Julianna K.
Mission Viejo
This is my favorite Bb cream that I have found. It has amazing coverage for a Bb cream and makes the skin look extra glowy, when I use this product I get so many compliments on my skin, I would buy this product again.
Devyn M.
lexington
Although this product is a little on the expensive side, you get a good quality BB cream with a smooth finish and nice pigmentaion. I love this product and will definitely purchase it again. I recommend this product!
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.