BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
anna f.
Naperville, IL
Love the amazonian clay foundation, the color is perfect, and it's my favorite brand for fuller coverage! It's reasonably priced for other comparable products in the same range
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
I use this on days I don't want to wear much makeup and it gives my face a pretty finish with the illuminator. It's very light weight but covers well for the basic coverage many want. I will continue to buy it
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
This is a really pretty ind of tinted moisturizer, i like to use it underneath a medium coverage foundation as opposed to on its own, because i like a bit of coverage but you certainly can use it on its own. I also have a lot od raised spots on my skin so using it on its own kind of makes me feel like it shows them more because they're like highlights, idk that could be just me but you do you girl!
Bethany C.
liverpool
Received a small sample in Sephora and found it work very well. Covers imperfections without being too much
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I use this product with the It Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115, and it works great! Goes on smoothly and evenly for great coverage and a natural glow!
Kayla B.
I love everything tarte. This is great for the overall price. It goes on super smooth, not a full coverage but no bb cream is. I will definitely keep buying!
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who would like to slay their look! It’s great for day or night and I always get compliments!
Kelsey H.
A little too wet for my skin but works well as a highlighter. I don't care for it all over, but placed on the lids and cheekbones, it's wonderful and light.
Ashley G.
Glendale, AZ
This BBC cream is beautiful. It's light coverage but I add a drop or 2 of my tarte foundcealer when I want some extra coverage. I love that it's 20 spf also!
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.