BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I use this product with the It Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115, and it works great! Goes on smoothly and evenly for great coverage and a natural glow!
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who would like to slay their look! It’s great for day or night and I always get compliments!
Kelsey H.
A little too wet for my skin but works well as a highlighter. I don't care for it all over, but placed on the lids and cheekbones, it's wonderful and light.
Kayla B.
I love everything tarte. This is great for the overall price. It goes on super smooth, not a full coverage but no bb cream is. I will definitely keep buying!
Ashley G.
Glendale, AZ
This BBC cream is beautiful. It's light coverage but I add a drop or 2 of my tarte foundcealer when I want some extra coverage. I love that it's 20 spf also!
Winnie L.
Bought this on sale and it’s an ok B.B. cream. On the days when I don’t feel like make up and just want to give my skin a wake up look I just this on my skin
Brianna C.
Osburn, ID
Obsessed with my Tarte BB. It’s so light and creamy. You can see my freckles through it, which is important to me for everyday wear. My go-to for everyday!
Heather M.
This stuff was good but for the price of it i would rather purchase something else. Didn’t really blend well and made me feel like i had too much makeup on
Katie P.
Staten Island , Ny

Perfect color for fair skin. Keep my skin glowy and illuminated all day with out feeling heavy. Perfect amount of coverage of you want something light
Brooke R.
I use this product almost everyday! I would totally recommend them to anyone. It’s easy to use and works great! Just wish there where more shades 👌🏻
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.