BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This illuminating tinted moisturizer goes above and beyond what an illuminator can do. It visibly brightens and hydrates skin as it delivers a sheer veil of illumination with subtle coverage, in a universal tint, to diffuse small imperfections.

tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagne
  • "Amazing bb cream. So moisturizing and the smell is not to powerful. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and softer than ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "wow this stuff was amazing! i tried it at sephora and it went on so smooth! i love how it has the moisturizer in it as well. you could not see any blemishes which was good!" in 5 reviews
Ashley I.
Moreno Valley, CA
It just makes my makeup look awesome, I really love it you guys should try it out too and make your makeup look amazing, I know you girls with fall in love too. It’s just an amazing product to use. Test it out please 💗
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
Color selection is limited and it’s expensive, feels oily and king of like it will slide off your skin, it’s not too bad of a B.B. cream just isn’t worth the money
Belle L.
California
I don't really know this product actually makes any difference on my face hahaha. Anyways, it can be a tint bb cream for me as it provides a very light coverage. I wish it has more glitter in it, but my friends always tell me that my face actually looks glowy and shimmering when I'm outside. So I guess it works! :)
Amber B.
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands! I love the fact that they are an all natural based makeup line, that is cruelty free. This bb moisturizer is gorgeous, the feel is velvety smooth, and the texture is light to medium, and it gives you a really pretty glow! i always get compliments when i wear it!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Ane K.
I am so excited that I have finally found and used this product! I really like this tinted moisturizer which is so much more lightweight on my skin than a heavy foundation, and using a flat-top Kabuki brush makes it look airbrushed on my skin. This is something I wear everyday but coverage is not too much.
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
These bb creams are really nice on all skin tones. I only wish the color spectrum was wider because I'm a makeup artist and would love to use this product more if more colors were available. Alone or as a primer, I like this a lot and it makes the skin just dewy enough without looking too 'wet'
Shaila M.
I'm a big fan of BB Creams so this was a hit or miss for me ! Unfortunately I didn't love this product it's not a bad one what's so ever but there's a lot of better products the coverage is pretty good and it apples easily but just not my cup of tea.
Tabitha M.
Really surprised at the coverage of this product I received a sample from Sephora and have only got to use it once . But my skin was glowing and it lasted a while . Definitely would love to try it again .
Brianna V.
La Feria, TX
Probably one of the best BB creams I've used before. It's for a good price, especially because of the amazing quality. My eye color is brown. I've used the product many times and plan on buying it in the future. Try it sometime!
Amela M.
Does this make u look like you have a perfect skin even without makeup if nkt please recommend one that does that
Victoria F.